Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live

Discus and support Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I already had a xbox one s and I just purchased a xbox one series s. I tried to share fifa 21 with the newer xbox one which was successfully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jayhawks3, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Jayhawks3
    Jayhawks3 Guest

So I already had a xbox one s and I just purchased a xbox one series s. I tried to share fifa 21 with the newer xbox one which was successfully installed (I made the newer xbox as my home xbox with my account which I purchased fifa 21 for and I had my son's account install the game). However, wasn't able to play fifa 21 at the same time on the two consoles (mainly one console wasn't able to connect to EA Servers).

So I decided to purchase another fifa 21 and even xbox live for the newer xbox console however after making numerous attempts, I and my son weren't able to play fifa on two different consoles at the same time. It keeps saying "Please note that you can play FIFA Ultimate Team on one device at a time. Your FUT session in this console has been closed, as you are already playing on a newer generation console."

Any suggestions how to fix this issue? I want two people play Fifa on two consoles at the same time within my home. Thanks!

:)

Jayhawks3, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Jayhawks3 Win User

Yes, I have tried everything. I uninstalled previoulsy downloaded Fifa 21 and installed it again from the store (after purchasing another fifa 21) with my son's account. But it is not still working. This is very stressful after all this time and money spent.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jayhwaks3, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, you're trying to play together but on the xbox one and series S, right?

Unfortunately, with the fifa 21, for an option of the developer himself, you can't play fifa 21 between the One and Series. :(
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Ah okay...was worth a try

Not sure what else to suggest...hopefully someone else can come up with something. I did find threads on this on the EA forum area as well as Reddit...some having trouble having replaced their current console with new gen consoles, some having the same issue despite only owning one console.

All I can recommend is the EA games forum:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/fifa-21-technical-issues-en
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jayhwaks3, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, you're trying to play together but on the xbox one and series S, right?

Unfortunately, with the fifa 21, for an option of the developer himself, you can't play fifa 21 between the One and Series. :(
Thema:

1. Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live - Similar Threads - consoles fifa games

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  8. I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...: I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to 17.1% I have tried different methods, but nothing works... fc8861b4-2237-4daa-9aab-13e01e78d2eb
  9. What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24: What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24 cc65cc60-e1dc-4c5d-9f7c-4d476be92299
  10. Fifa 2016 disappeared from consol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2016 disappeared from consol: We had a download fifa 2016 game on our consol. The last time we try to play the game it wasn`t there anymore. how can we get it back? B 4459d88b-e58b-4f07-94fe-e0dae3b9531f