Two accounts linked to same email and password?

Discus and support Two accounts linked to same email and password? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So recently I've gotten an Xbox 360 and tried logging into my old account i played on as a kid. When I did it said there were two accounts and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JosephZG, Jul 3, 2023.

1. JosephZG
    JosephZG Guest

So recently I've gotten an Xbox 360 and tried logging into my old account i played on as a kid. When I did it said there were two accounts and when I tried logging into my original account it said I couldn't. The current one I'm on is the one linked to the same email and password with KILLERxxELITE49 (my old account). I was wondering if I could completely get rid of CabinetTundra19 and get access to my old account again. Thank you.

Linked below is pictures of what I described:

https://imgur.com/N8jLq3b

:)

JosephZG, Jul 3, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

My pleasure. Have a nice day.
  3. Janet_C Win User

The real account associated with your email is the one that appears in the link I gave you, i.e. the one that was recently generated.

It is likely that your previous account has been blocked for inactivity, this happens when there is 2 years of inactivity.
  4. JosephZG Win User

Yes, I'm sure this is the right email since I've been using the same one for 10+ years. The last time I logged into it successfully I'd say was 2021. I've just tried changing the password but it still says CabinetTundra19 and KILLERxxELITE49 are one in the same still, but I still can't login to my old account.
  5. JosephZG Win User

When I do it signs me into the account CabinetTundra19. It doesn't sign me into my original account KILLERxxELITE49.
  6. JosephZG Win User

Thank you Janet for all of your help, I'll give this a try.
Thema:

1. Two accounts linked to same email and password? - Similar Threads - accounts linked same

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  4. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  5. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  6. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  7. Changed security info now gamer tag not linked to same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed security info now gamer tag not linked to same account: I changed the email associated with my Microsoft account (I did not create a new account just changed the email to a primary email address**) and now when I sign In online, not on a console, it...
  8. I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...: Ight i just got logged out of my microsoft account on my ps4 and when i try to log in it wont let me. The Message said in the title keeps on showing up. I just want to play minecraft with my...
  9. What is the best way to link 2 x-box s for the same account holder?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to link 2 x-box s for the same account holder?: Does anyone know how to link two x-box series s to the same account? My son lives between mine and my ex. My ex says he has linked them already (he took the one from my house and linked them via...
  10. Anyone got this same issue where the Spotify link account page is stuck on the "connecting...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got this same issue where the Spotify link account page is stuck on the "connecting...: link to the pic. submitted by /u/ElectricBelt [link] [comments]