twitch

Discus and support twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am fairly new to Twitch. I have always wanted to stream my games and do impressions and walkthroughs. So far I finished my Twitch profile and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kellzz252, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Kellzz252
    Kellzz252 Guest

twitch

I am fairly new to Twitch. I have always wanted to stream my games and do impressions and walkthroughs. So far I finished my Twitch profile and have been streaming the last couple of days. Gaining followers is hard as hell so i decided to spread the word
    about my channel throughout my favorite communities.

If you can support my channel and follow me and watch while i stream then i would seriously appreciate it. Twitch

Other information is on my Twitch profile.

Thanks,

The Elder Beard/Rykellz

:)

Kellzz252, Jul 27, 2014
  2. Angeluz01
    Angeluz01 Guest
    everytime i open twitch , it said cannot to twitch servers....

After i close my twitch account (incorrect birthday information)

everytime i open twitch , it said cannot to twitch servers....

reinstalling twitch doesn't help and wont let me switch to my new twitch account....

[View:]

thankz for help^^

Angeluz01, Jul 27, 2014
  3. INoTroN
    INoTroN Guest
    Twitch app crashes when loading channel

I think is the pub make bug for twitch canada work on that fix twitch e3 is coming and i not have pc to watch twitch now i made my region usa and twitch work find.

INoTroN, Jul 27, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

twitch

If you have a Twitch--- Maybe a visit to the doctor is needed... Otherwise this is NOT how to do it.

Adverts are not allowed..... Maybe if you do something people want to see, it would help.....

I would appreciate you movng on--- Nothing to see here.

Good Luck!!!

BongKaos, Jul 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

twitch