Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

Discus and support Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am absolutely EXHAUSTED trying to find a solution, I've been trying for awhile now to have it so my stream can hear the people that I am playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MissInfamousBD, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

I am absolutely EXHAUSTED trying to find a solution, I've been trying for awhile now to have it so my stream can hear the people that I am playing with. I've looked in to the volume & audio output on my Xbox, it's all set up how it's supposed to. I've enabled every setting possible honestly as ive googled and so has my husband, who is pretty good at these things. He thought a capture card would fix the issue, it did not. Although, KINDA. Every now and then, when I mute myself, my stream hears my teammates. not every time, just randomly. I am at the point where my twitch is just not gonna grow because no one likes to hear one side of a conversation. Please suggest absolutely anything and everything and I will tell you if it has been tried or not. Whoever fixes this issue I will absolutely thank every day for the rest of my days.

(I will start you off with knowing it has nothing to do with their settings as it's all people, and it's not the games settings because it's every single game. discord voice channels have the same result.)

:)

MissInfamousBD, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello MissInfamousBD,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you wanted to stream your game on Twitch allowing your teammates to be heard by your audience. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Based on our resources, allowing your teammates to be heard on your stream will depend on the game's settings. There are games you cannot stream the audio of other gamers that is on different platform. There is a feature in Twitch app that allows you to toggle party chat if you would like to request features or provide feedback. We suggest you send via Feedback Hub on PC or use this xboxrequests - XboxInsiders (reddit.com).

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Christopher Pereau Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Hi Lucas

I am using twitch on a series x. Playing cross play on apex and I can not hear my teammates on my stream. Can you help?
  4. jeffazz Win User

Detailed Xbox Party Chat Issue REPORT

i kno this might be stupid but when u stream to ur pc is the MIC icon at the top muted.. by default it is.. when that is muted you can hear people but they cannot hear you
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Fortnite - Can’t hear teammates on Twitch stream?

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue. As mentioned above, a capture card will be required to help capture
    all available features such as audio. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    Thank you and have a great day.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Fortnite - Can’t hear teammates on Twitch stream?

Your friend nor you can fix it. It is not a feature. The only way to do it would be to buy a external capture card.
Thema:

1. Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself - Similar Threads - Twitch stream cannot

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  4. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  7. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  8. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  10. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...