Twitch Live Streaming issues

Discus and support Twitch Live Streaming issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I attempt to live stream I always go Live but then it comes up as Buffering then back to Live over and over. I'm directly hooked to my modem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GriM Mammoth, May 11, 2014.

1. GriM Mammoth
    GriM Mammoth Guest

Every time I attempt to live stream I always go Live but then it comes up as Buffering then back to Live over and over. I'm directly hooked to my modem running 55Mbps Down and 6Up. While it's not the best by any means it should easily stream. Seeing how
    it only calls for 1.5Mbps Up. I've tried Wireless as well but it still has the same issue. IT's the same way on Youtube. I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem and if anyone knows how to fix it.

:)

GriM Mammoth, May 11, 2014
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Twitch streaming issues

check your settings within Youtube website account... make sure you have XB1 set to stream and share with everyone... your profile needs to be an adult... try hard restarting your XB1.. last resort.. delete Twitch app.. restart..reinstall app

tohellnbak, May 11, 2014
  3. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    Twitch streaming issues

I know there is some settings when you first start to stream, but unsure how to get back there. if you find out please let us know.

f00xm4n, May 11, 2014
  4. Twitch Live Streaming issues

RAIN PrEsIdEnT, Aug 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: