Twitch issue with broadcasting, game doesn't show on screen.

Discus and support Twitch issue with broadcasting, game doesn't show on screen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I am writting here because I am wondering if this could be related to a latest update? I am currently registered on the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Icarusael, Jul 29, 2021.

1. /u/Icarusael
    /u/Icarusael Guest

Hi, I am writting here because I am wondering if this could be related to a latest update? I am currently registered on the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. I just passed almost 3 hours with Microsoft support online chat about this problem and they could not resolve it. I have been streaming with the Twitch app for some time now, and I've been using mostly LightStream.

The problem:
    It started yesterday. I tried to broadcast using the Twitch App on Xbox Series X and I could hear the sound of my game in the background of my stream, but it was stuck on the default screen (you know, the one with the astronaut sitting on a couch in front of a TV? the default image on your stream screen when no game are active on the Xbox Console). *** It did not matter which game I tried to stream. ***

I tried everything in my power to fix this problem, I started with the basic:
    - Hard Reset my console
    - Unplug for 10 minutes
    - Hard Reset my internet connection
    - Uninstall and Re-Install the Twitch App
    - Unlink my Twitch Account to my Xbox Account and Re-Link them
    - Remove my Xbox Live account from my console and Re-Login it.
    - Clearing my Xbox Series X cache
    - Clearing my Alternative MAC adress

Then I took more drastic measure:
    - Factory Default reset my console
    - I tried on my old Xbox One S
    - I tried with another account
    - I tried connecting to internet with a hardwire cable

Nothing seems to work. I also sent a report to the Twitch Support with all this information... Both Twitch and Microsoft tried to juggle with me, sending me to one another but I stopped them telling them I already contacted both and both said to contact the other. Now I am turning to you guys, I am somewhat desperate.

If this bit of information would come handy: The game I tried to stream when I first noticed the problem yesterday was Mortal Shell Enhanced Edition. I first noticed the game sound and music were bugging like crazy, every 2 - 3 seconds it would stop and do an annoying static noise, like a white noise, it pissed me off, then I looked at my stream screen on my other devices and realised it did not stream at all... so I closed both the Twitch app and Mortal Shell, then I open then back again, still no stream on Twitch, and still having sound issues in the games. I uninstalled both, turned off my console, then re-installed both, still same problem. The sound problem from Mortal Shell probably have nothing to do with my Twitch app problem... but it is odd that it happened at the same time. I really wish to fix my Mortal Shell problem as well... I loved the game until this glitch started... I tried to contact both studio that worked on Mortal Shell, still waiting for a reply. Now I was thinking, could it be a super big glitch coming from the ''Quick Resume'' feature? I noticed that Mortal Shell uses this feature. I tend to always close my game completely but perhaps I forgot last time I streamed (which was 2 days ago), and perhaps that ''Quick Resume'' could be the cultprit to all my problem? I don't know. I need help Twitch issue with broadcasting, game doesn't show on screen. :(

Thank you for your time and patience if you read the whole thing.

submitted by /u/Icarusael
    [link] [comments]

/u/Icarusael, Jul 29, 2021
  2. LarryBrah Win User

"Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

I'm having the same exact issue.

Tried on many games, reinstalled twitch. Kinect is showing the "Broadcast" option but it won't broadcast.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One twitch app question

there is an option to show the chat on screen while broadcasting.. but twitch will need to snapped.. making your playable surface smaller...

is this what you you asking?
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare In Game on Twitch

to change your twitch broadcast settings.

• go into the Twitch app on your Xbox One.
    • Click on the broadcast tap.
    • that will show you your broadcast settings.
  5. DaveFalcon73 Win User

Xbox One Twitch - Access Revoked???

Restart of Xbox One has resolved the Game DVR issue with Twitch locking out broadcasting after showing the Twitch "Your access has been revoked due to your past bad behaviour", Twitch still isn't fixed though, definitely a server side problem.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Snap feature

Sorry to hear it. As for the snap issue, try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Perhaps that will fix the issue with the screen going black.

Now for Twitch. Please make sure you've followed the steps at the link below to set up Twitch broadcasting.

help.twitch.tv/.../1476102-troubleshooting-xbox-one-broadcasting
Thema:

1. Twitch issue with broadcasting, game doesn't show on screen. - Similar Threads - Twitch issue broadcasting

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  4. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  5. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  6. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  7. Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch: Hello, I am running into an issue on my Xbox and I’m hoping someone here can help me out. I recently have gotten a XR1 capture card and a webcam to start streaming. I downloaded OBS to my MacBook...
  8. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  9. Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue: When I go on my Capture and Share menu on my Xbox dashboard to start streaming, it keeps giving me a QR code and link to link my twitch to Xbox. But when I check both my twitch app and Xbox...
  10. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...