Twitch confirmed Microsoft discontinued Kinect support after dropping Mixer - Xbox kinect...

Discus and support Twitch confirmed Microsoft discontinued Kinect support after dropping Mixer - Xbox kinect... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I know my fellow twitch streamers have been scratching their head wondering why the kinect is no longer supported by the twitch app. Turns out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swamy456, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Swamy456
    Swamy456 Guest

Twitch confirmed Microsoft discontinued Kinect support after dropping Mixer - Xbox kinect...

Hey, I know my fellow twitch streamers have been scratching their head wondering why the kinect is no longer supported by the twitch app. Turns out after Microsoft dropped Mixer they felt it was in their best interest to discontinue support for this piece of hardware only for the Twitch app. This was corroborated when I emailed Twitch and they confirmed that it was a Microsoft update which broke the apps ability to connect to the hardware. Some mods or admins have been pointing the finger at twitch but that is FALSE. Twitch also recommended streaming from a PS5 because the support is better and there are way more features. Thanks for the memories Microsoft but it no longer makes any sense to purchase any Xbox going forward.

Signing off.. Forever.

:)

Swamy456, Feb 9, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: