Twitch Black Screen with Audio while streaming

Discus and support Twitch Black Screen with Audio while streaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So been running into an issue ever since I switched to the xbox series x. I will begin a stream on twitch via the on console app and immediately while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IanJohnson4, Dec 27, 2020.

1. IanJohnson4
    IanJohnson4 Guest

So been running into an issue ever since I switched to the xbox series x. I will begin a stream on twitch via the on console app and immediately while viewing my stream on my laptop it will display a black screen with the loading icon. All audio will still
    be streamed and my custom UI will load. I am on a fresh xbox series x that is hard wired via ethernet to my router/modem set up in the room over. This has never happened on any other consoles (360 or xbone). I have uninstalled twitch and hard shut off my xbox
    multiple times to little to no luck. The last time this happened a quick delete reinstall was enough to fix it but this time it resulted to no such luck. If anyone can help out that'd be great (OG thread on the matter was locked and couldn't find a similar
    one, hence this post)

:)

IanJohnson4, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Roberto Is Pro Win User

Twitch TV!

Twitch streams are just showing a black screen after last update.
  3. Christopher Kinford Win User

Why get rid of streaming to xbox app?

I mean for using it just to stream the video/audio to computer while still playing on the Xbox in order to screen capture to streamlabs in order to have more creativity with twitch.

Now my only option I know of is to buy a capture card.
  4. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

No team audio while streaming to twitch.

For privacy reasons, Fortnite and many other games do not allow their game chat to be broadcast. Discord chat can also not be broadcast. The best option is to use Xbox party chat instead.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Yiangos Win User

No team audio while streaming to twitch.

The only game I tried to stream is Fortnite.

Haven’t tried any other games yet.
Thema:

1. Twitch Black Screen with Audio while streaming - Similar Threads - Twitch Black Screen

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Black ops Cold War crash when streaming on twitch?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold War crash when streaming on twitch?: I’m on the Xbox series x and when I’m streaming on twitch I go to play black ops Cold War and about one minute later the game just freezes and kicks me to the Xbox Home Screen and then I click on...
  4. Twitch black screen when streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch black screen when streaming: Hello all, I’ve been directed by Twitch support to use the Xbox support to solve this problem I have. I’m currently using an Xbox Series X to stream games to Twitch and both Xbox and Twitch are...
  5. Black Screen when streaming on Twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen when streaming on Twitch: When I stream on twitch my stream is just black, there's audio but no video, any suggestions. Downloaded omega build and it just crashes submitted by /u/Swirlypancakes07 [link] [comments]
  6. Stream to Twitch from Xbox Series X shows as black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream to Twitch from Xbox Series X shows as black screen: Hello. Recently I find myself unable to stream to Twitch using the Twitch app installed on the Xbox Series X. The app is configured correctly and I have already tried full console restart and...
  7. Trying to stream to twitch but only broadcasting a black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to stream to twitch but only broadcasting a black screen: Voice comes through just fine but like the title says, I go to twitch to check the stream and it’s just broadcasting a black screen with sound. submitted by /u/ThuperThlayer [link] [comments]
  8. Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.: Is this an insiders issue or something else? I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/nyteee1 [link] [comments]
  9. Black Screen On Twitch Broadcast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Screen On Twitch Broadcast: does anyone else have an issue where your briadcast on Twitch is nothing but a black screen, only the audio works on there, any fixes please :/ 97ac34b9-c29c-455e-b5de-70a3ecdad200
  10. Twitch black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch black screen: I get a black screen when trying to watch twitch. The thumbnails from the game screen works but when I launch twitch the comments are updating but I cant see the video. This was working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox twitch streaming black screen

2. Black screen stream twitch xbox serie