Twitch app won't let me follow anything.

Discus and support Twitch app won't let me follow anything. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had issues with sharing stuff to my showcase of which is now sorted however around the same time my twitch won't work properly. I assumed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SSDDGraham, May 29, 2015.

1. SSDDGraham
    SSDDGraham Guest

I recently had issues with sharing stuff to my showcase of which is now sorted however around the same time my twitch won't work properly. I assumed the issue was connected but apparently not. I can stream and watch people no problem but if I try to follow
    them or the game nothing happens when I press A but it says unfollow as of it has worked for about 1 second then says follow again. If I use the app on pc and smartphone everything works fine it is only the xbox app. I can't even see people I am currently
    following. I've tried deleting app and reinstalling and unlinked account and relinked it with no success. It's not the xbox as my partner uses the same xbox and the app works fine in her gamertag no problems. Please help as this has gone on for 5 months.

:)

SSDDGraham, May 29, 2015
  2. beam or twitch

I would to know why can't we choose which app to broadcast with cause I want broadcast using twitch but nope it won't let me cause of beam don't get me wrong I like beam but I want choose which app to broadcast with

waddyathotmail, May 29, 2015
  3. srpoppashane
    srpoppashane Guest
    Follow me on Twitch

The name is Jeff, come over to Twitch and follow me. In return ill follow back. You dont wanna miss out . Theres laughing and some crying. . . but mostly winning. Come challange me. Would love to play with people willing to Try Hard, and Get Some! Twitch app won't let me follow anything. o_O again follow me on twitch xbox1. @ srpoppashane . no dissappoinents !

srpoppashane, May 29, 2015
  4. Genosha Win User

New Twitch update is broken!

Same for me here, Twitch won't broadcast and then locks up anything from working, like apps and powering down the console. I was part of the recent dashboard beta, had no problems, surely they should of let Twitch broadcasting be part of it too so things
    like this could of been found out quicker <.<
  5. B2Bomber Win User

Playing anonymous

I'm not messaging no one. I never said I did...Xbox is more of a Twitter Influencer platform for likes/follows

Evidently they are not Trolls if they're watching and following me for years, which I have been ignoring.

"If you mean followers why are you following your followers you don't want following you

Is the better question"

Are you looking to troll honestly?

"If you don't want to be a twitch star why are you on twitch fighting with trolls that report you"

Who's on twitch...?

"They pay attention to what people do on xbox if you are retaliating on xbox in ways that break the rules you will be punished if reported doesn't matters if you are a twitch star or not"

What are you talking about? I don't even have a Twitch account lol. Nor do I Retaliate to them, Again, they know they won't get caught so they're harassing me and my Xbox Experience.

"PET does not pay attention to twitch as that's not their purview twitch has their own tos and service"

Again who said anything about Twitch? This is happening on Xbox, Not Twitch.

"you are only giving them stuff by responding"

Did you not read my post?

You're not very helpful.
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox app won't let me launch or install anything

Hi SolidusSnakes,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you struggle with installing games on PC Game Pass. I am happy to help and would like to know precisely which steps you have already tried to troubleshoot this issue. Below are suggested solutions that you can try.

Solution 1: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device.

Solution 2: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

Solution 3: Create a local user or administrator account in Windows . Sometimes you can have a situation with permissions or profile corruption. Please follow the steps in this link to see if that fixes the current issue.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  7. grgoyal Win User

Twitch linking

That's the problem on twitch it's linked on xbox it's not when I try to link it to my Xbox it leaves me on a load screen forever

Account- link social account- twitch then I go to log in twitch home screen and enter username and password it sends me account token and then it stays loading

Also downloaded app on xbox and linked it there and twitch icon still won't load to home screen
  8. Himiko ���� Win User

No option for party members to include audio in Twitch stream.

let me know if you found anything because i can’t figure it out either. when i contacted twitch they told me to contact xbox and when i contact xbox they tell me to contact twitch.
Thema:

1. Twitch app won't let me follow anything. - Similar Threads - Twitch app won't

2. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Twitch app took too long to start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch app took too long to start.: Whenever I go to open the twitch app on my Xbox the app takes too long to open I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've attempted to disconnect and reconnect my twitch account...
  5. Is the twitch app broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the twitch app broken?: Over the last few months, I've e gone from being able to stream for hours without isdue. To now maybe being able to stream for am hour and then everytime I restart my broadcast afterwards, It...
  6. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  7. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  8. Xbox, Twitch app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox, Twitch app: I want to know how I can type in my followed twitch streamers chat on the Xbox one, Twitch app, I searched for solutions, But only get results for completly different problems, I Already tried,...
  9. Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.: I used the twitch app on my xbox one s every single day, never had much of a problem with it. The other day on the official xbox channel (and more and more channels) I was told I needed to verify...
  10. Insider App & Twitch Won't Run Despite Hard Reset

in XboX Insiders
    Insider App & Twitch Won't Run Despite Hard Reset: I've done both soft and hard resets and submitted error tickets with no response. Both Twitch and the Insider Hub apps when run read Getting Your App ready then read error code 0x80070490. The...