Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit

Discus and support Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a regular twitch broadcaster, but i have to say im dissapointed with the fact that with the twitch app you cant set your own bandwidth, and i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Chew xD, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Mr Chew xD
    Mr Chew xD Guest

I am a regular twitch broadcaster, but i have to say im dissapointed with the fact that with the twitch app you cant set your own bandwidth, and i have to keep clicking "Get reccomendation" until i get the correct bandwidth for my speed.

Please add in the future update the ability to set our own bandwidth limit as its a right pain!

:)

Mr Chew xD, Jun 7, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    It's official. MS is killing off this Forum.

Not to worry Lofty we can start our own Old Gits Xboxers Forum where we can discuss fading twitch repsonse times on COD and stuff....

John Dowding, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Voice through TV

[quote user="Acy Brurns Red"]

Someone need to suggest this at Microsoft and get this done. The twitch xbox one community needs this

[/quote]

You're in luck. This already
    HAS BEEN suggested
    to Microsoft on their special Feedback website. In fact twice. One

specifically for Twitch Streaming
    . And both have been voted for several thousand times.

If you wish to get that feedback more priority, I suggest you also vote for both of these feedback postings, so the Xbox team can priorize working on that more.

Arminator, Jun 7, 2014
  4. John Dowding Win User

It's official. MS is killing off this Forum.

Not to worry Lofty we can start our own Old Gits Xboxers Forum where we can discuss fading twitch repsonse times on COD and stuff....
  5. RogueStar1983 Win User

parent account and child account

Have you tried the xbox family app? We set up an account for our kids with there own email address. The xbox family app works great and can limit things that you do want kids doing
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can't we choose our bit rate

That would be a question for Twitch, as they are responsible for their own service and the apps that access it. Only they have the ability to solve the issue as it’s their product
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  8. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
Thema:

1. Twitch App needs ability where we can set our own "Bandwidth" limit - Similar Threads - Twitch App needs

2. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Twitch app took too long to start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch app took too long to start.: Whenever I go to open the twitch app on my Xbox the app takes too long to open I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've attempted to disconnect and reconnect my twitch account...
  5. Is the twitch app broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the twitch app broken?: Over the last few months, I've e gone from being able to stream for hours without isdue. To now maybe being able to stream for am hour and then everytime I restart my broadcast afterwards, It...
  6. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  7. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  8. Xbox, Twitch app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox, Twitch app: I want to know how I can type in my followed twitch streamers chat on the Xbox one, Twitch app, I searched for solutions, But only get results for completly different problems, I Already tried,...
  9. Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.: I used the twitch app on my xbox one s every single day, never had much of a problem with it. The other day on the official xbox channel (and more and more channels) I was told I needed to verify...
  10. Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?: The new Xbox-Twitch integration doesn't work. I was kicked out of game multiple times in 30 minutes until I gave up the stream. Switched to broadcasting from the Twitch app with a flawless result....