Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering

Discus and support Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! On my both my Xboxs, the twitch app won't work properly anymore. When you start a stream , UT streams the video and voice audio fine, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robmomanjaro, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Robmomanjaro
    Robmomanjaro Guest

Hi!

On my both my Xboxs, the twitch app won't work properly anymore. When you start a stream , UT streams the video and voice audio fine, but the games audio stutters and flickers for the viewers. I can't even seem to get the 100 percent microphone volume setting
    to work to turn off game audio for the stream.

Sometimes the game audio works for the stream if you have the twitch app snapped or if you turn the kinect and in snap it works, but then it switches back. It needs to be fixed Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering :(

:)

Robmomanjaro, Apr 11, 2016
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    xbox one twitch streaming?

Hey there KCxGuNz!

Sorry to hear about the chat issue! Before you stream with the Twitch app, the Twitch app should snap to the right. In that menu, navigate to the bottom and select 'Settings' and there should be an 'Enable Microphone' setting, along with a slider to adjust
    microphone volume. Make sure your microphone is enabled and your volume is up and post back if that helps you out! Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering :D

Mister Beep, Apr 11, 2016
  3. Twitch Game volume

is there anyway using twitch that you can adjust the game volume, when looking back on my video its hard to hear my voice unless I am shouting???

Virtual Shelton, Apr 11, 2016
  4. Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering

I'm having this problem too. I sent a support email to Twitch, they responded by saying its an issue they are looking into.

The Overlordian, Apr 28, 2016
  5. Dark82Knight
    Dark82Knight Guest
    Has there been an update to this issue? I recently tried to stream several games and have had the same issue with each one. Checked everything out, from checking the network to replacing cables. Nothing has helped in resolving the audio stuttering issues.

Dark82Knight, Aug 23, 2016
  6. Dark82Knight
    Dark82Knight Guest
    Update on possible resolution of the issue. I'm a Kinect owner and have it on for the various voice commands except I don't use it as a mic when I'm playing online. I ended up watching a video that recommended turning off the Kinect sensor completely from
    the settings options in order to stream to Twitch and not have the audio stuttering issues. Streamed for a good half hour now and it seems to have resolved the issue for now. Will report back if something changes.

Dark82Knight, Nov 2, 2018
  7. The Overlordian Win User

I'm having this problem too. I sent a support email to Twitch, they responded by saying its an issue they are looking into.
  8. Dark82Knight Win User

Has there been an update to this issue? I recently tried to stream several games and have had the same issue with each one. Checked everything out, from checking the network to replacing cables. Nothing has helped in resolving the audio stuttering issues.
  9. Dark82Knight Win User

Update on possible resolution of the issue. I'm a Kinect owner and have it on for the various voice commands except I don't use it as a mic when I'm playing online. I ended up watching a video that recommended turning off the Kinect sensor completely from
    the settings options in order to stream to Twitch and not have the audio stuttering issues. Streamed for a good half hour now and it seems to have resolved the issue for now. Will report back if something changes.
  10. AnEvilVet Win User

Xbox Party chat not audible on Twitch stream

Hi, this had no effect whatsoever. My Party Chat is still not being picked up using the Twitch app despite there being the option to control party chat volume on the Twitch app
  11. Mister Beep Win User

xbox one twitch streaming?

Hey there KCxGuNz!

Sorry to hear about the chat issue! Before you stream with the Twitch app, the Twitch app should snap to the right. In that menu, navigate to the bottom and select 'Settings' and there should be an 'Enable Microphone' setting, along with a slider to adjust
    microphone volume. Make sure your microphone is enabled and your volume is up and post back if that helps you out! :D
Thema:

1. Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering - Similar Threads - Twitch App Game

2. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Twitch app took too long to start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch app took too long to start.: Whenever I go to open the twitch app on my Xbox the app takes too long to open I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've attempted to disconnect and reconnect my twitch account...
  5. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  6. Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app: I don’t if this is another question like this with the same topic or not, but I need to know this: Why is there no ability to include in-game voice chat while streaming directly from your Xbox...
  7. In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app: I broadcast my game play on the Xbox one through the Twitch app without a capture card. I’ve never had any issues with it. About two weeks ago I started getting an error code from Twitch and it...
  8. Twitch app game audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app game audio problem: Hello, Ran into an absurd problem. Any time I try to stream Vampry on the twitch app OR on Mixer through xbox one, the game audio is nowhere to be found. You can hear me through the mic on my...
  9. Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.: Now i fixed my internet i fixed my computer the only thing is the Xbox one now my twitch in game audio is skipping the good the video my voice is missed up you can still here my voice just sounds...
  10. Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app: Its a subject talked about often by the xbox streaming community for some time now but it has yet to be added to the app. Currently the only way to get your game chat and party chat into your...