Twitch app game audio problem

Discus and support Twitch app game audio problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Ran into an absurd problem. Any time I try to stream Vampry on the twitch app OR on Mixer through xbox one, the game audio is nowhere to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StaffofMerlin, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Twitch app game audio problem

Hello,

Ran into an absurd problem. Any time I try to stream Vampry on the twitch app OR on Mixer through xbox one, the game audio is nowhere to be found. You can hear me through the mic on my headset but no game audio. If I try to stream ANY OTHER game... no issue.
    But try to stream Vampyr no audio. I've tried deleting Twitch and reinstalling it. No solve. Has to be something about the game (I guess) I just deleted and reinstalled game but haven't tried to stream as of yet on twitch or mixer. That's my only best guess.
    Any one else run into anything weird like that?

:)

StaffofMerlin, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Can't join a party chat streaming

Launch The Twitch App - broadcast - broadcast settings - Mic Audio (Checked off) - Include my party audio.

Qwertei, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Random-Jay
    Random-Jay Guest
    Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I'm having the same problem. Audio on my streams with the Xbox one app have audio breakup pretty much no sound. Happened after the last update to twitch and Xbox. I tried all the trouble shooting steps too with no luck. Funnily enough, twitch works on
    my PC and PS4 with no problem. I hope they fix this issue soon.

Random-Jay, Jun 12, 2018
  4. Twitch app game audio problem

I have also had this problem. I have no idea what the issue is. I have done the same things you have.

Midnight_Lily, Jul 12, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Wishcatcher, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

7. Midnight_Lily Win User

I have also had this problem. I have no idea what the issue is. I have done the same things you have.
  8. Random-Jay Win User

Stream audio is just a series of clicks and pops when broadcasting using Xbox One Twitch app

I'm having the same problem. Audio on my streams with the Xbox one app have audio breakup pretty much no sound. Happened after the last update to twitch and Xbox. I tried all the trouble shooting steps too with no luck. Funnily enough, twitch works on
    my PC and PS4 with no problem. I hope they fix this issue soon.
  9. samsoft17 Win User

Xbox One S - capture recording with both - headset voice and game audio

Thanks, quite disappointing !

There are some recommendations on web to use Twitch app in Xbox and broadcast with both together - headset voice and game audio.

If Twitch app can achieve the same, why is Microsoft not able to allow an app to perform this for it's users?

Thanks,

Sam
  10. Qwertei Win User

Can't join a party chat streaming

Launch The Twitch App - broadcast - broadcast settings - Mic Audio (Checked off) - Include my party audio.
Thema:

1. Twitch app game audio problem - Similar Threads - Twitch app game

2. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Twitch app took too long to start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch app took too long to start.: Whenever I go to open the twitch app on my Xbox the app takes too long to open I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've attempted to disconnect and reconnect my twitch account...
  5. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  6. Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to hear in-game voice chat while streaming with the Twitch app: I don’t if this is another question like this with the same topic or not, but I need to know this: Why is there no ability to include in-game voice chat while streaming directly from your Xbox...
  7. In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game chat issues with xbox one Twitch app: I broadcast my game play on the Xbox one through the Twitch app without a capture card. I’ve never had any issues with it. About two weeks ago I started getting an error code from Twitch and it...
  8. Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.: Now i fixed my internet i fixed my computer the only thing is the Xbox one now my twitch in game audio is skipping the good the video my voice is missed up you can still here my voice just sounds...
  9. Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch App - Game Volume stuttering: Hi! On my both my Xboxs, the twitch app won't work properly anymore. When you start a stream , UT streams the video and voice audio fine, but the games audio stutters and flickers for the...
  10. Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding game chat/Party chat to twitch app: Its a subject talked about often by the xbox streaming community for some time now but it has yet to be added to the app. Currently the only way to get your game chat and party chat into your...