TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation

Discus and support TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I am in need of some help regarding the next steps in stopping harassment myself and a friend are receiving from a person on Xbox. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C. T.1, Jun 23, 2023.

1. C. T.1
    C. T.1 Guest

TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation

Hello!

I am in need of some help regarding the next steps in stopping harassment myself and a friend are receiving from a person on Xbox.

This person has made multiple accounts to contact me, and even more accounts to contact a friend. They have continued to tell my friend they wish bodily harm against him and even going as far as hoping that I miscarry a child. While this doesn’t really bother me too much, and I continue to report each account and unwanted message, I’m wondering if there is more I can do to stop this? Especially for my friends sake as he has a lot of issues going on outside of xbox and this is just one added stress that he nor I need in our lives. I have even submitted proof through the Xbox report system that this person has claimed they will continue to make new accounts even after they have been blocked or suspended. And that is just what they’re doing.

Any help is appreciated. I completely understand people will say unwanted things over Xbox. That comes with online gaming. But when they go out of their way to make multiple accounts and send multiple unanswered messages, despite being told to stop-then I begin to have an issue.

:)

C. T.1, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

As far as Xbox, all you can do is continue to report and block. If you or your friend feel threatened outside of Xbox, contact the police.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

!!!

You can call another player whatever you what. Just know that if you violate the terms of use or code of conduct then you'll have to deal with the end result of your choice.

You can pay to use the service, not pay to harass.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-2

Account suspensions may be imposed for a variety Microsoft Code of Conduct violations. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Offensive or inappropriate Xbox Live profile content
    • Inappropriate in-game behavior or cheating
    • Attempts to manipulate the Xbox Live service through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering
    • Harassment of other Xbox Live users or impersonation of Microsoft staff or partners
    • Attempts to exploit the Xbox Live Marketplace or Xbox Support for financial gain
    • Account theft, phishing, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thread Deleted

If someone is harassing you on xbox live just report that account or block it from further abuse

Mind the rules for posting in the forums
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Is being kicked repeatedly from a party where your friends are considered bullying or harassment?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help

Microsoft considers harassment:

"Harassment on the Xbox network refers to any abusive, threatening, or bullying behavior through messages, and public spaces such as profile details and activity posts.

The following are instances of harassment that go beyond trash talk or jokes:

1. Threats of death, harm, or other acts of violence or vandalism

2. Verbal abuse, such as excessive profanity, hate speech, vulgarity, stalking, extortion, or coercion

3. The act of trolling with the intent to bully or abuse other players

4. Network interference, disruption, or manipulation"

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Fhidx Win User

I Got suspended form Xbox live for no reason!

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players. This activity may include written or verbal abuse, griefing or trolling, threats, extortion, network manipulation, dissemination of another person's
    personal information, or other attempts to harass or coerce other players on Xbox Live.

And i did't do anything i sign out and i comeback later i found my account ban ):
Thema:

1. TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation - Similar Threads - Need help dealing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...: Purchased three games online on a deal not as a gift needed as a gift cant get deal again e0216e11-ff12-4add-a96d-766d3992f767
  9. I need help with the Warframe FREEdom rewards deal.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help with the Warframe FREEdom rewards deal.: Dear support team, I have completed 13 new achievements since registering for Xbox live rewards but it won't let me claim my reward from Warframe, I waited the 92 hours but still nothing shows...
  10. Xbox gold promo deal need help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold promo deal need help: My xbox gold was about to expire and received a deal on my dashboard. But everytime i clicked on it to buy it, i got and error code and no payment option. I tried changing my credrit cards on my...