TV Voice Control Not Recognizing - NESN in Boston

Discus and support TV Voice Control Not Recognizing - NESN in Boston in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can change most to most other channels with my voice except NESN (pronounced nes-en or n-e-s-n) in Boston. Can you train the Kinect to learn channel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WalterSobchak40, Jan 5, 2014.

1. TV Voice Control Not Recognizing - NESN in Boston

I can change most to most other channels with my voice except NESN (pronounced nes-en or n-e-s-n) in Boston. Can you train the Kinect to learn channel names?

:)

WalterSobchak40, Jan 5, 2014
  2. marthyrocks
    marthyrocks Guest
    Will Xbox One Voice Control Work for a Womans Voice?

Voice recognition can be so weird sometimes. So poster here says Kinect recognizes men's voice better than her voice but your wife's voice is recognized better than yours? Just means Xbox has yet to master voice recognition for many reasons.

marthyrocks, Jan 5, 2014
  3. What is everyone expecting from the next Fallout game?

Only thing we really know is that it takes place in Boston. Having it take place in Boston is going to be awesome, I hope it expands outside of Boston to other Massachusetts cities/towns I can recognize.

Falconxcrunner09, Jan 5, 2014
  4. TV Voice Control Not Recognizing - NESN in Boston

Not at the moment, but it is a feature we are looking into down the line. Do the other channels seem to work alright?

Iautorenewedu, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

TV Voice Control Not Recognizing - NESN in Boston