tv voice commands not working on 1 year old lg

Discus and support tv voice commands not working on 1 year old lg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have an lg tv it couldn't find my model number so I enter it and it found it but I still cant turn volume up or down by voice xbox says Its doing it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ICEMANx740, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ICEMANx740
    ICEMANx740 Guest

i have an lg tv it couldn't find my model number so I enter it and it found it but I still cant turn volume up or down by voice xbox says Its doing it but nothing happens to tv Im thinking its because theirs a space in my model number but on xbox its all
    together with no space everything else works but for voice command on tv if anybody knows anyway to fix this for lg tv let me know

:)

ICEMANx740, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Eisenbull
    Eisenbull Guest
    Voice turn off issue

I have the xbox one with a sky box connected to an LG tv. when i say xbox on, the xbox turns everything on. the voice commands also work for volume and mute. However, xbox turn off, will only turn the xbox off, leaving the sky box and tv on. I then have
    to turn the tv and sky boxes off via remote. any tips so i can get the xbox to turn it all off with voice commands

Eisenbull, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Voice commands "Volume up" and "Volume down" doesn't work.

The volume up and volume down command doesn't work on my current tv. It recognises the command but not following the command. The voice command has work in the past on my previous television but is not working on my current television. My brand of tv is
    Hisense and the model number is 32K20DW.

WhatsUpSquare, Jan 6, 2014
  4. tv voice commands not working on 1 year old lg

Please post the model number so I can track the issue. Aside from that, have you tried pointing the Kinect at the TV and say "Xbox volume up/down"? Is there anything blocking the TV's IR sensor?

-Cheers

Iautorenewedu, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: