TV TUNER

Discus and support TV TUNER in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Xbox TV tuner (Australian version), is it possible to use this as a TV tuner on a windows 10 PC ? Windows 10 recognises it but cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SoundScorpion15, Mar 8, 2016.

1. TV TUNER

Hi, I have an Xbox TV tuner (Australian version), is it possible to use this as a TV tuner on a windows 10 PC ? Windows 10 recognises it but cannot auto install a driver. If it is possible to use it, are there drivers available ?

Thanks.

:)

SoundScorpion15, Mar 8, 2016
  2. MokhFree
    MokhFree Guest
    Xbox one s doesn't recognize tv tuner

hi

I bought tv tuner for my xbox one s and try to install it but after choose tv lineup would ask (do you have a tv tuner? )and can not detect my tv tuner. I've tried all usb port and restart device or reset the one guide, but nothing worked.

Returned the tv tuner and got new one but unfortunately still the same issue.

It doesn't detect tv tuner!

Is there any solution?

MokhFree, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Playing Xbox 360 Games with TV Tuner? Hear Me Out

I have a question about the TV tuner. I understand that you plug the tuner into the XB1 through USB, not HDMI. I have an Xbox 360 hooked up to my XB1 through the HDMI-in port. In order to play 360 games, I have to use the TV app, and the TV tuner uses the
    TV app as well in order to work. I also understand that when you plug in the TV tuner, the OneGuide separates the TV tuner channels from the "HDMI content". My question is this: if I have a TV tuner with a coax cable connected through the XB1's USB port AND
    an Xbox 360 connected through the XB1'S HDMI-in port (both at the same time), can I switch back and forth between my Xbox 360 and my TV tuner when using the TV app? Thanks for the help!

C00L80L7x24601, Mar 8, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

TV TUNER