tv shows on netflixs issues

Discus and support tv shows on netflixs issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there is no way to change the episode when you select a tv show on netflixs unless you fast forward the episode you on then you can select the season... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tobster172, Jan 4, 2014.

1. tobster172
    tobster172 Guest

there is no way to change the episode when you select a tv show on netflixs unless you fast forward the episode you on then you can select the season you want to watch and what episode you want to watch.

:)

tobster172, Jan 4, 2014
  2. revzombie13
    revzombie13 Guest
    Adult but shows it's a childs account?

I am having issues with my xbox account. For some reason since i got on a family package for xbox live it now shows me as a childs account. I am now unable to download certain content and I cant register my own netflixs account. Any solution out there?

revzombie13, Jan 4, 2014
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    my fist xb1 mass issue.

it was bound to happen... my first honest issue/issues have happned and all on the same day.

1: bf4 constantly crashing and bouncing me back to home..(nothing new) isues even opening program and still network/getting in random lobby's(again nothing new)
    2: netflix not going hd.. some video's/tv shows/series will only load to 99% mostly video's i have already watched.. tv show issues are on series..
    3:amazon prime. having similar issues as netflix..(tried to see if it was a netflix thing) tried 2 tv series having the same 99% issues.. random shows work but not ones already tied to my account.
    4: nfl app wont even load. keeps giving me the same time out error. blue screen loads and spinning wheel pops up and it just locks up.

5:smartglass will keep connecting and loging off while in netflix/amazon.. amazon is more stable

i have yet to put ac4 in or forza5 today. mainly wanted to get some bf4 time in..

sc_shark, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: