TV remote affected by powered on Xbox one

Discus and support TV remote affected by powered on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Panasonic Viera tv and an Xbox One. There is a wireless issue which affects the tv remote controller when the xbox is on. When pressing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Longingtobebackwards, Jan 26, 2014.

1. TV remote affected by powered on Xbox one

I have a Panasonic Viera tv and an Xbox One. There is a wireless issue which affects the tv remote controller when the xbox is on. When pressing the volume or channel button, the tv will keep selecting channels or the volume will keep rising or falling.
    This stops happening the moment the xbox is switched off. This hasn't happened with the 360 nor ps3 which are also connect to the same tv. I have tried another tv with no problems. Is there a patch that can address any wireless conflict?

:)

Longingtobebackwards, Jan 26, 2014
  2. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest
    Xbox One Live TV - Problems with non tech family members - Have to disconnect

[quote user="Warlok9"]There should be an option for her just to turn the tv and cable box on like she always did before with our comcast remote, without Xbox One being used. But the HDMI in on the xbox one does not pass the signal through without the X1
    being powered on.[/quote]

Wholeheartedly agree.

I have resorted to disconnecting my cable box from the Xbox One. Even I just want to watch TV sometimes....

WillSmithVXR, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    What will be your first Xbox One game?

im just going to watch tv on my xbox one anyone else, sick of people controlling the tv remote.

NOW I
    AM THE TV REMOTE
    !

Dark destiny, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

TV remote affected by powered on Xbox one