Tv postal code incorrect..

Discus and support Tv postal code incorrect.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought a microsoft xbox one tv tuner and when i connect it to my xbox one it says to key in my postal code.. I'm from singapore so i key in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Natsu3230, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Natsu3230
    Natsu3230 Guest

Hi, I just bought a microsoft xbox one tv tuner and when i connect it to my xbox one it says to key in my postal code.. I'm from singapore so i key in my postal code and press next and it prompts that i key a incorrect postal code.. tried a few others
    and still can't connect to live tv.. Please do help as singapore is terminating analogue signal by end of the year and now it shows only half the screen to remind to switch to digital tv..

:)

Natsu3230, Sep 17, 2018
  2. KERNaKAMP 12
    KERNaKAMP 12 Guest
    Postal code error

I have changed my region and it still says that I am using the incorrect postal code! help would really be appreciated

KERNaKAMP 12, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Having problems redeeming my 12 month good membership

Hello everyone.

Today I purchased 12 months Xbox live gold membership. When I tried to redeem it when I got home it requested information like my name and email and all that and I've entered that in no problem. The only problem is it's requesting a postal code. I searched
    up what my postal code is and entered it in but even though it's the correct postal codecode Xbox keep telling me it's incorrect. Is there any way to fix this or have I just lost €60?

PlumbingHornet3, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey Tv postal code incorrect.. :)

follow this
    guide
    out!

Frizio I iB, Sep 17, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

What region was this item purchased from? I believe that this might be playing into the difficulty you are experiencing.

Saeleth, Sep 17, 2018
  6. Natsu3230
    Natsu3230 Guest
    It still doesn't help with the postal code issue.. thanks anyway..

Natsu3230, Sep 18, 2018
  7. Natsu3230
    Natsu3230 Guest
    singapore.. the tuner is correct because it supports dvb-t2.. the problem is the postal code is incorrect.. my xbox is set to singapore location..

Natsu3230, Sep 18, 2018
  8. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

The Xbox One Digital TV Tuner is available for users in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, and the United Kingdom.

So I can only assume that as Singapore is not a supported region for the tuner that would be the problem.

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 18, 2018
  9. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Natsu3230! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm from the Forums team and would be happy to help. First, I would like to ask what is the specific TV tuner that you purchased?

The link one of the Ambassadors provided above is a good article to help set up the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner, which is an official tuner made by Microsoft and as mentioned before, it's only available for limited regions, and Singapore is not listed there.
    This article is a more general troubleshooting page for third party over-the-air TV tuners. However, the first sentence does mention that customers
    from the US and Canada can access over-the-air TV using third party tuners or antennas, but no mention of Singapore unfortunately.

I would recommend looking over that article either way and see if it helps at all. Let me know if anything on there can clear things up!

Best Regards,

Diego

Xbox Forums

XBF Diego M, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: