Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox

Discus and support Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I personally would like to see Xbox bringing more up to date Television Apps to their Users. With the amount of different varieties of Apps available... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrueToForm1977, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox

I personally would like to see Xbox bringing more up to date Television Apps to their Users. With the amount of different varieties of Apps available for watching Television either live or on Catch up is unreal. I find. Microsoft /Xbox seriously lacking in the offers their Users have available. For some less fortunate than myself Xbox is the only way of watching LIMITED Catch up Apps. Surely Xbox and Microsoft must be ashamed of the small amount of software Apps that they are offering their Customers in this modern age. Please please bring some more up to date TV Apps in a software-based update.

submitted by /u/TrueToForm1977
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrueToForm1977, Feb 5, 2024
  2. WPAK Win User

TV & Movies on XBOX360

Hi,

there are several apps available that offer the possibility to view movies and or tv series.

Be aware that most apps require Xbox Live Gold to use them and/or even seperate subscriptions.

For example Netflix offers movies and tv series, but does require a seperate Netflix subscription and gold subscription.

See this link for example the English/UK options:
    www.xbox.com/.../entertainment
  3. ConnorGoggins Win User

Xbox One video is zoomed in

Yes I have checked the tv options. My cable is coming in fine no zoom. Its the xbox and tv and display offer no way to adjust screen size just resolution
  4. noboundz Win User

New Rogers on Demand app..... garbage....

[quote user="Lucky0Slevin"]

so they are offering rogers on demand in canada when quebec/ontario has the highest population in the country therefore should be using either bellTV on demand or videotron? I'm sorry but rogers isn't an option for me yet they don't offer an alternative
    like bell/videotron.

[/quote]

You don't need Bell TV on your Xbox to have Bell TV on your TV.
  5. JimmyzD1UNeed2C Win User

Acorn TV App

I have to agree, Acorn TV would be an awesome addition for Xbox 360 and Xbox One! :) I would use Acorn more than the other apps they offer...lol
  6. VaultDweller2077 Win User

Paramount + UK. No app & wont play on edge

It is possible to get Paramount+ to work on the Xbox in the UK!

You will need to download the Apple TV+ app and then you can watch Paramount+ programs without needing their dedicated app.

I was however unable to combine this with the 30 day free trial from Xbox, instead I had to use the 1 week trial offered by Apple TV+ (even though I connected my Paramount service that had the 30 day trial from my iPhone 🤷‍♂️) Not the best option but it is a work around.

Ideal if you only want to watch the first series of Halo đź‘Ť
Thema:

Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox

1. Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox - Similar Threads - Options Apps offered

2. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  3. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  5. what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ?: I have an issue with the xbox app on my pc where i have a free game called asphalt 9 legends since its a free game i got options as follows play, get free options ,so is it safe to choose the get...
  6. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  7. I dont have rewards option in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont have rewards option in xbox app: I dont have rewards option in the pc or mobile xbox app 119fbc7a-9d5a-4bf8-b43b-48db5f032e67
  8. My microphone doesn't want to work when I enable the option on my PC for the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microphone doesn't want to work when I enable the option on my PC for the Xbox app.: Since I presented this problem approximately 2 weeks ago I have tried 5 different headphones with their microphones and the problem seems to have no solution. When I go to the configuration it...
  9. Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?: my pc’s Xbox app no longer has the “connect”option for me to stream my Xbox screen to my pc. I’ve updated my Xbox and all that but nothing works. I know remote play works but I’d really like to...
  10. Netflix App on Xbox One S does not offer Ultra HD option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix App on Xbox One S does not offer Ultra HD option: Despite a proper subscription on Netflix for UHD/4K, a supported 4k-TV and a Receiver that supports HDPC 2.2, I am not able to play 4k movies from the xbox's Netflix app; hence the option at the...