TV & ONEGUIDE setup for Element ELEFW408

Discus and support TV & ONEGUIDE setup for Element ELEFW408 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried can't find TV Brand lists not there for ELEMENT "ELEFW408" 69a305d1-620a-4f76-bbb8-0b7389cae320 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XDG DragonsWars, Jun 3, 2017.

1. TV & ONEGUIDE setup for Element ELEFW408

I tried can't find TV Brand lists not there for ELEMENT "ELEFW408"

:)

XDG DragonsWars, Jun 3, 2017
  2. kevhart992
    kevhart992 Guest
    Sooo Frustrated! Can not get picture with directv receiver.

I never get to that option. In tv setup I hit the start button then it goes to "Looking for your picture..." never finds it so I hit skip. I never get any screen that sets up my tv or receiver.

I go to the "tv & OneGuide" setting I have "OneGuide" and troubleshooting options but the "OneGuide" only has 1 option "Clear OneGuide". The troubleshooting has 3 options "HDMI: Connected", "Reset Tv settings", and "Surround Sound".

kevhart992, Jun 3, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Summer update broke Media Remote control

Hey there Iffy Logic!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your Media Remote. Have you had a chance to try running through OneGuide set up again? To make changes to OneGuide and your TV setup check out this

OneGuide Troubleshooter
    and let us know how it goes.

Mister Maka, Jun 3, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there DragonsWars!

I popped your TV brand and then model number into our
    handy-dandy guide
    and it suggested you try the code "3559" for your TV.

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes! TV & ONEGUIDE setup for Element ELEFW408 :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jun 5, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there DragonsWars!

I popped your TV brand and then model number into our
    handy-dandy guide
    and it suggested you try the code "3559" for your TV.

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. kevhart992 Win User

Sooo Frustrated! Can not get picture with directv receiver.

I never get to that option. In tv setup I hit the start button then it goes to "Looking for your picture..." never finds it so I hit skip. I never get any screen that sets up my tv or receiver.

I go to the "tv & OneGuide" setting I have "OneGuide" and troubleshooting options but the "OneGuide" only has 1 option "Clear OneGuide". The troubleshooting has 3 options "HDMI: Connected", "Reset Tv settings", and "Surround Sound".
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Summer update broke Media Remote control

Hey there Iffy Logic!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your Media Remote. Have you had a chance to try running through OneGuide set up again? To make changes to OneGuide and your TV setup check out this

OneGuide Troubleshooter
    and let us know how it goes.
  8. The Showman Win User

No audio control Blu Ray app

Hmm. The OneGuide is there. I don't recall doing any setup. I don't have live TV set up. Thanks!
  9. MisterBalloons Win User

Comcast

Hey Maddix,

What if you go to settings> TV & OneGuide and try the TV setup process again? You should be able to set a cable provider and zip code there.
Thema:

1. TV & ONEGUIDE setup for Element ELEFW408 - Similar Threads - ONEGUIDE setup Element

2. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  3. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  4. Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just setup up Xbox x and it won’t show picture on tv. Not sure if I hit 4k or not and if...: I just finished up setup and it does show a picture anymore. Is there a manually reset to factory so I can redo setup again. 3f91513d-d3f0-4531-9865-55a2276461b3
  5. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  6. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  7. I have a network setup it pops in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a network setup it pops in and out: What does it mean when it says a network is not setup but I have one setup? 317bffea-92f9-42bb-b48e-6a7f41161174
  8. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...