TV on demand/ France / 6play APP

Discus and support TV on demand/ France / 6play APP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, At the beginning I could use this app, (6play) tv on demand for Orange customers. One day I just got the message : You must be Orange... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Le Maque, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Le Maque
    Le Maque Guest

Hello,

At the beginning I could use this app, (6play) tv on demand for Orange customers.

One day I just got the message : You must be Orange customer to use this app.

I am an orange customer, I don't need to log in any account, the machine was supposed to recognize it, and give me access to this app.

Since I just can't use it, Orange tells me the problem is with the xbox one ...

Is that true ? I haven't changed anything since it stopped working !!!

Any clue ? anything I could do ? any ports issue ?

Thanx for any help.

:)

Le Maque, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Appli M6 and FranceTVPluzz

Hey there CactusOhio 4,

We have some steps
    here
    to help troubleshoot issues with the app. If you're still running into issues after trying those, there is also a way to contact 6play M6 on that page. For France TV Pluzz, what is happening when you try to search for the app using the steps on this

page
    ?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Like Bodom
    Like Bodom Guest
    6PLAY isn't working (FR)

Hi, the 6Play app on French network isn't working anymore with the xbox one.

Could you fix it please, there a lot of threads on the french forum but the answer was to post here...

cheers

Like Bodom, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: