TV no longer auto on after update, plus other issues...

Discus and support TV no longer auto on after update, plus other issues... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My LG TV no longer comes on with the "Xbox on" voice command. It can still be controlled once I've turned it on manually, volume etc. Also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pasini Ross, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Pasini Ross
    Pasini Ross Guest

Hi My LG TV no longer comes on with the "Xbox on" voice command. It can still be controlled once I've turned it on manually, volume etc.

Also experiencing the dreaded black screen after pressing the home button... it only seems to do this if I press the home button when a game is loading something, and can only be fixed by a hard reset.

Great work with the update... (note sarcasm).

:)

Pasini Ross, Feb 16, 2014
  2. SethChick
    SethChick Guest
    Xbox One crashing? Games crashing? HELP?!

I'm having this plus a ton of other issues after this latest update.

SethChick, Feb 16, 2014
  3. wking33
    wking33 Guest
    Restart (pull plug) XB1 to get Live TV working after 'sleep mode'

I had the white TV icon with the Error message "For Some Reason TV Took Too Long To Start (0x8027025a)". The temporary fix for this was to disable the powering on of my DTV box, TV, and soundbar. I have had no issues with losing the signal from my DTV
    HDMI input after this either. Separate issues, but when I disabled the above features, the TV app did not lock, and I no longer had the "no signal" from TV problem other than when I forgot to turn on my DTV box before waking the XB1.

wking33, Feb 16, 2014
  4. TV no longer auto on after update, plus other issues...

HASHTAGBASEDrgw, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: