Tv code has not been entered and we have gone past this stage

Discus and support Tv code has not been entered and we have gone past this stage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have clicked past the bit where you enter the 6/10 digit code from the tv and now I can’t finish setting up my Xbox I have created an Xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shane England, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Tv code has not been entered and we have gone past this stage

I have clicked past the bit where you enter the 6/10 digit code from the tv and now I can’t finish setting up my Xbox I have created an Xbox account and a Microsoft account too.

:)

Shane England, Dec 26, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Shane,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

There are a couple of things you can try to fix this problem:

Restart your Xbox. This may fix some minor problems. To restart your Xbox, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.

Change your Xbox's DNS servers. This can help improve download speed and reduce the chance of errors. To change your Xbox's DNS servers, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the Guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Network & Internet.

Select Advanced Network Settings.
    Select DNS.

Select Manual.

Enter the following DNS servers:
    Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Select Save.

Make sure you are connected to a high-speed Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. A slow connection can cause problems with downloading the TV code.

Make sure your TV is turned on and set to the correct input.

Wait for the TV code download to complete. It may take a few minutes.

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

This message will show up if you have a subscription that has gone past due and needs to be paid.

You can check the status of any past subscriptions by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com/services

If you do have a past due amount you would need to take care of that first before being able to enter in the code.

This would have to be taken care of with a debit/credit card that is different from the one that was used for the subscription.
  4. Tolliosaurus Win User

Need Code For Comcast Xfinity X1 Platform

We set ours to Comcast and used X1, but when we enter that model manually, it comes back with an error that the model number is not valid. We then enter one we know is in there...XG1A, and as it so happens, our set top X1 box is XG1-A. After entering that,
    it states that our TV is setup and it has the proper Samsung Model for it, it states that our Cable box is setup and it shows the XG1A model number. It looks like everything is ready.

BUT....When we then go to the TV app to try to watch it, we get an error message that the TV signal has been lost. Sometimes we can see the guide info, but even THAT is incomplete despite the fact that it has our proper zip code and cable location provider.
    We are at our wits-end and cannot get this to work.

Any other ideas? We have Comcast Cable Xfinity via cable modem and a brand new 1TB Xbox one which works fine on it's own for games, but won't let us get our TV through it because of this lost signal error.
  5. Toast Soup Win User

Xbox One OneGuide Atlantic Canada Bell Aliant Fibreop Support?

I'm trying to set up my OneGuide with my Bell Aliant FibreOp. No matter what postal code I enter it tells me "We could not find any providers in your area." I have no problem watching tv, but I can't get the OneGuide to get past that stupid postal code
    issue.

ANYONE ABLE TO HELP!?!?!
  6. Smwutches Win User

redeem a 12 monds gold card

You may want to check http://commerce.microsoft.com to make sure it shows that you did redeem the code. If it does, or it shows an error, and you still can't connect, you'll want to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox
    if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If it doesn't show the subscription, you'll need to enter the code again.

This past weekend was free play weekend so you would have been able to play online without a subscription. So if something had gone wrong when entering the code, it would have been harder to notice.
Thema:

1. Tv code has not been entered and we have gone past this stage - Similar Threads - code has been

2. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  3. keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day: keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day a7929611-3eb4-4c9b-992f-7ccf825bf375
  4. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da
  5. I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to reedeem a gamepass code but it has been stuck in loading for ever: I purchased a xbox gamepass subscription online for 1 month and tried reedeeming it on my xbox s but it has been stuck loading forever now, i tried going to the website and try to reedeem the code...
  6. i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed": i bought Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe premium on CD. The code has been "redeemed" in my store account and the software isn't in my library, so I cant reinstall. What do i need to do to reinstall...
  7. This code has already been redeemed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed.: Hello, Just bought and Xbox controiller + wireless adapter from Elgiganten A/S - Denmark the seal on the package was not broken. I tried to enter the 1month free ultimate pass code in the xbox...
  8. after a stalled download, I can,t re install , cause it says my code has already been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after a stalled download, I can,t re install , cause it says my code has already been redeemed: after a stalled download, I can,t re install, cause it says my code has already been redeemed b860c452-a70d-4240-90f7-96e838c73dc2
  9. Why does warzone kick me out with a profile has been signed out error code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone kick me out with a profile has been signed out error code?: So when i am searching for a match in warzone i get kicked with an error code stating that my profile has been signed out why is this happening please someone help me....
  10. Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code says code has been redeemed. IT HAS NOT been redeemed.: I got a brand new xbox controller for chirstmas. With it, came a code for 14 days free of xbox game pass ultimate. When i entered the code this morning, it said the code had already been redeemed,...