TV code for AVOL A3ET42100FN?

Discus and support TV code for AVOL A3ET42100FN? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 42 inch AVOL 3D LED TV (which is about a year old) and my Xbox One can't talk to it with the remote codes it uses. If I say that the Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smithwr3, Jan 3, 2014.

1. smithwr3
    smithwr3 Guest

I have a 42 inch AVOL 3D LED TV (which is about a year old) and my Xbox One can't talk to it with the remote codes it uses. If I say that the Xbox One properly sends a command to mute the TV during the setup process it uses code T2735. If I say that the
    command didn't work it uses T1820. Neither of the two work on my TV.

:)

smithwr3, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Media Remote TV code

support.xbox.com/.../media-remote

Scan for a TV code

You can send a sequence of codes to from your remote to your TV to find the right code for your TV, if you do not know it.

Turn on your TV and point the media remote toward it.

Press and hold the Mute and 5 buttons simultaneously for two seconds to enter TV programming mode.

Press the Channel Up button repeatedly to send one code per button press from your media remote to your TV. By pressing Channel Up, you advance the code each time.

When the correct code is sent from the media remote to your TV, your TV will turn off. Press the Select button to confirm your code.

If your TV turns off but you then accidently continue to press Channel Up to continue past the correct code, press Channel Down to go back to the correct code. Your TV will turn on again when you go back to the correct code. Press the Select button to confirm
    your code.

LegendaryCorn, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Original xbox programming to work with sony tv

Check this:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/media-remote

Scan for a TV code

You can send a sequence of codes to from your remote to your TV to find the right code for your TV, if you do not know it.

1. Turn on your TV and point the media remote toward it.
    2. Press and hold the Mute and 5 buttons simultaneously for two seconds to enter TV programming mode.
    3. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly to send one code per button press from your media remote to your TV. By pressing Channel Up, you advance the code each time.
    4. When the correct code is sent from the media remote to your TV, your TV will turn off. Press the Select button to confirm your code.

usc1903-F36EA084-6871-43B2-B37A-1D2FDC8C6A11, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avol remote code for xbox

2. xbox media remote avol