turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem

Discus and support turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; headset is fully charged and paired xbox recognizes it and all. I can hear great and the mic does work. my friends cant hear me, chat mixer is 50/50 if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ECVDevil, Dec 17, 2016.

1. ECVDevil
    ECVDevil Guest

headset is fully charged and paired xbox recognizes it and all. I can hear great and the mic does work. my friends cant hear me, chat mixer is 50/50 if I buzz my controller a few times and then update they can hear me for like 5 seconds then the cant. what
    asm I missing/doing wrong?

:)

ECVDevil, Dec 17, 2016
  2. Blue tooth mic

Hello, FUZYBUNNY! Unfortunately the 360 wireless headset will not work with the Xbox One. There are currently no Bluetooth adapters for the Xbox One so a Bluetooth headset will not function. Currently the only 100% wireless headsets for the Xbox One are
    the TurtleBeach Stealth 420X, 500X, and 800X.

Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC-40CE-A38A-C9532F5C32F5, Dec 17, 2016
  3. SUPAD1CE
    SUPAD1CE Guest
    Headset advice.

So im looking at headsets. I have narrowed my choices down to two.

turtle beach stealth 500X

Stealth 500X – Turtle Beach

Or the new 420X

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/-/ear-force-stealth-420x/790

What I really want to know is,...is the surround sound in these headsets worth the additional cost?the 500x seems to be the full DTS, while the 420X is not DTS it is advertised as surround sound (virtual surround sound perhaps?) The price difference is quite
    small so it seems like the 500X is the easy choice but I get the feeling that retalers will be selling the 420X closer to the £100 mark. Never bought a gaming headset but I need one for lat night gaming sessions. plus I like quality stuff, so Im not going
    to cheap out here. but im not going north of £200 either.

Thoughts?

SUPAD1CE, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Blue tooth mic

Hello, FUZYBUNNY! Unfortunately the 360 wireless headset will not work with the Xbox One. There are currently no Bluetooth adapters for the Xbox One so a Bluetooth headset will not function. Currently the only 100% wireless headsets for the Xbox One are
    the TurtleBeach Stealth 420X, 500X, and 800X.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Headset

Using a turtlebeach stealth 600 and very happy with it
  6. il dewde Win User

500x stealth turtlebeaches

Temporary fix for this:

Connect the headset to the controller with the MS adapter and a 2.5mm-3.5mm cable. As soon as you connect them you can remove the cable and it works. Looks like the headset isn't picking up all wireless signals anymore following the dashboard update.
  7. baw-5ACA33FC-92DB-45 Win User

500x stealth turtlebeaches

Is this under NXOE or the "Old" Dashboard?
  8. LilGurt Win User

Chat Headsets

I, thankfully, havent had this issue. I forked out a little extra money and bought the Turtle Beach Stealth 420x and i absolutely love them. Had them for 4 years now.
Thema:

1. turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem - Similar Threads - turtlebeach stealth 420x+

2. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  3. Xbox Controller and TurtleBeach Wireless headset unsyncing from XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller and TurtleBeach Wireless headset unsyncing from XBox One: Randomly, while I am playing any game, my Xbox controller and wireless headset unsync from my Xbox and the sync button isn’t working, (when I press it, it doesn’t respond)....
  4. powerA controllers not working with a turtlebeach headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    powerA controllers not working with a turtlebeach headset: All of my past PowerA xbox controllers have worked well with my turtlebeach headset, idk why but when I got another PowerA controller because the joysticks on my other one was broke, my headset...
  5. Headset: TurtleBeach Recon 50x not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: TurtleBeach Recon 50x not working.: I recently bought a Recon 50x on amazon, and when I first tried it, they worked... at least, the headphones did. The mic did not pick up any sound. My friends and brother could not hear me unless...
  6. TurtleBeach Recon50x not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    TurtleBeach Recon50x not working: I recently purchased a turtle beach recon 50x, and it worked fine... at least, the headphones did. When I tried to play with my friends, they couldn't hear me. Any body have any fixes for this??...
  7. Turtlebeach 70x headset not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turtlebeach 70x headset not working: My son has a Xbox One and uses a wireless remote with a headset adaptor and Turtle beach ear force recon 70x headset. The question I have is why do we need the adaptor? It just went and we need to...
  8. turtlebeach stealth 600 headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turtlebeach stealth 600 headset: I have an xbox one x and cannot get my headset to hear chat or anyone to hear my chat. I can hear the game but no chat. I have gone in and adjusted my settings on my xbox one to allow everyone to...
  9. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  10. Turtlebeach Pro 2 + amp keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Turtlebeach Pro 2 + amp keeps disconnecting.: On the fastest ring for updates right now. I’m just curious if my new headphones could be broken or is there something broken in the ring which I’m in. Sorry can’t recall the name, we get updates...