Turtle Beach X12's 360 to PC

Discus and support Turtle Beach X12's 360 to PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased a 3.5 splitter to hopefully be able to run 360 and pc sound on 1 head set at the same time. I am running HDMI to 360 and running... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pnsfneo, Feb 3, 2014.

1. pnsfneo
    pnsfneo Guest

I recently purchased a 3.5 splitter to hopefully be able to run 360 and pc sound on 1 head set at the same time. I am running HDMI to 360 and running HDMI to PC so I can just use the Source button on the remote to switch back and forth when needed without
    shutting either down. "That works fine" I am wondering how I would go about being able too use my Headset for both without having to unplug any wires.

Items I have are as follows

X12 headset

USB extender / Dual USB port plug outlet.

Samsung 30 inch tv monitor.

Any help on my problem will be great. It's driving me crazy and I bet it is something simple I over looked. I will look back at this post tonight when I get back from work. Thanks in Advance.

:)

pnsfneo, Feb 3, 2014
  2. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    MOABS...

Consider in investing a pair of Turtle Beach headsets.

-

I'm rocking Turtle Beach X12's.

Yousef Islam, Feb 3, 2014
  3. Tutle beaches

Im playing my 360 with a HDMI cable and can use Turtle Beach X12/11's without the adaptor kit just fine.

PlatinumSpectre, Feb 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: