Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

Discus and support Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nathan_7362, Nov 20, 2023.

1. nathan_7362
    nathan_7362 Guest

Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways to fix it such as waiting for the battery to die, factory resets etc, but now my headset is stuck on off and no button is responding, I’ve tried everything including YouTube videos, the turtle beach website documents, customer support and nothing has worked, there is no damage caused to the headset and no explanation on how damage could of struck since I have treated this headset very carefully. It started yesterday where I turned it off and put it on charge and the light to indicate it’s charging didn’t show up so I tried another charger and I realised the problem was on the headset, not the charger. I have tried the Mode button and the Bluetooth button held down for 20 seconds, that didn’t work, I have tried charging it to full battery and turning it on but that hasn’t worked either, I am very dissatisfied in this product as it has costed £110 and you can find way better headsets for less than £70, the volume is quiet and a lot worse compared to a £30 headset I brought. Please help me resolve this issue with the headset so I can get back to my gaming.

:)

nathan_7362, Nov 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: