Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

Discus and support Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhantomThrone71, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb transmitter it comes with does not flash any colour unless I move it certain ways and the headset won't connect to it. All the headset does is blink green every couple seconds until I shut it off.

:)

PhantomThrone71, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
  3. aUK Dazza Win User

Series x turning back on

Same problem here. Using turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2's. Not sure what's causing it.
  4. Miles Daly Win User

My headset connected perfectly fine but, I can’t hear any audio or use my mic. This has been frustrating.
  5. jonathan reynoso1 Win User

Hello my name is Jonathan and I just bought a pair of turtle beach stealth 700. I had the headphones charged all the way and plugged the usb transmitter to my ps5 once I was playing my game all of a sudden I lost connection to WiFi and play station network. I took me a long time to figure out if it was my WiFi or the network but once I unplugged the usb transmitter I had WiFi and the network was back on I tried to plug it back in and out but I still loose connection and I can’t play my game?
  6. RichieB_ Win User

Hi PhantomThrone71,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting your Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max headset to the USB transmitter. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, please ensure that the USB transmitter is properly connected to your Xbox console or PC. You can try connecting it to a different USB port to see if that resolves the issue. Also, make sure that the USB transmitter is not obstructed by any objects or walls, as this can interfere with the signal.

If the USB transmitter is properly connected and not obstructed, please try resetting the headset and the USB transmitter. To reset the headset, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the LED on the headset turns off. To reset the USB transmitter, unplug it from the console or PC, wait for 10 seconds, and then plug it back in.

If the issue persists, you can try updating the firmware of the headset and the USB transmitter. You can download the latest firmware from the Turtle Beach website and follow the instructions provided to update the firmware.

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with either the headset or the USB transmitter. In this case, I would recommend contacting Turtle Beach support for further assistance with updating the firmware version of the headset.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach Stealth

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  4. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  5. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  6. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  7. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  8. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black acting as controller: Hi I have a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB Black. When you plug the USB in to give the headset connection, it then acts as a controller in game. For example, I play EA24 and I cannot click...
  9. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  10. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work: Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox...