Turtle Beach PX24/Recon 200 Issues

Discus and support Turtle Beach PX24/Recon 200 Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I was in an xbox one party and my PX24 worked fine but when I went back on xbox later that night the audio from my headset wasn’t picked up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobAuricchio, Mar 15, 2020.

1. RobAuricchio
    RobAuricchio Guest

Yesterday I was in an xbox one party and my PX24 worked fine but when I went back on xbox later that night the audio from my headset wasn’t picked up in the party chat. I switched to an xbox brand headset that I had laying around and that worked with no
    issues. Today I bought the Recon 200 and when I tried to go on xbox the same issue happened with that headset. Any ideas on what I can do? The PX24 works fine on my PC btw.

:)

RobAuricchio, Mar 15, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello RobAuricchio,

Do you have another controller where you can try to connect both headsets?

If not, do you have another pair of headphones with microphone that you can try with your controller (generic ones, not the xbox ones) so you can see if it works with them or not.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Turtle beach recon 200

If its the wired ome sure

If not you will need an audio cable connection if it haas one

I peraonally use the stealth 600 v2

(Important notr v2 headsets are xbox wireless compatible so no dongle is needed )

When purchasing a headset always look at the compatibility on the box

If it doesnt have a dongle for wireless it must have a made for xbox label which v2 has or some other ones like luccid have xbox wireless andan audio jack
  4. Eden0032 Win User

turtle beach recon 200

Hi there.

You'd be best off speaking with Turtle Beach directly as they are the manufacturer and can advise further.

https://uk.turtlebeach.com/pages/contact-support

I hope this helps.

-
  5. OakGill Win User

Headset

I prefer to use turtle Beach recon 200. Usually these headsets are between 50 and $60 new, but generally GameStop has them for $10 used.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Turtle beach Recon 200 problems

Hi there luke,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headset on the Xbox.

I recommend to try this:

• Connect the headset
    • Press the
      Xbox
      button to open the guide.

NotePressing
    the Xbox
    button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.

• Select
      System
      tab.
    • Select
      Audio.
    • Select
      Headset Chat Mixer.
    • Make sure the volume is half way or towards the person icon to hear sound.
    If you do not see the Audio setting under the System Tab, the console is not reading the headset. Please try another headset or controller.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach PX24/Recon 200 Issues - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach PX24

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  4. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  5. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  6. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  7. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  8. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  9. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  10. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...