Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

Discus and support Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrDavizle, Apr 18, 2024.

1. DrDavizle
    DrDavizle Guest

Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to play fallout 4. None of the audio effects besides gunshots will come through the headset. After researching this I found I need to change the default format back to 192000Hz but it is now grayed out for my mic. Any suggestions on how to fix this. Btw the mic worked on Fallout before the discord debacle.

:)

DrDavizle, Apr 18, 2024
  2. CarTzy Win User

Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

Hello DylanDoyleboi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I can see that your Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on your pc. This is a known issue that we are working to resolve as soon as possible. In the meantime, please try the following steps:

- Make sure your headset firmware is up to date. You can check this by using the Xbox Accessories app on your pc or console.

Set up and configure your Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox Support

- Make sure your pc audio drivers are up to date. You can check this by going to Device Manager and selecting Sound, video and game controllers.

How to get software and driver updates for Windows devices | Xbox Support

- Make sure your geforce now app is up to date. You can check this by opening the app and going to Settings > About.

- Try using a different USB port or cable to connect your headset to your pc.

- Try resetting your headset by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds until you hear a tone.

Please see: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox Support

Please let me know if this works. We are looking forward for your response.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

this is my last hope. in desperate need of help.

on xbox i just use my trusty turtle beach xo4 or xo7 pro headsets, good mic, the pro has awsome mic monitoring and thumping sound, but i do use the turtle beach adapter with sound settings, the xbox audio controls when plugged directly into the controller
    are horrid.
  5. LilNicky23 Win User

Missing the headset volume, headset chat mixer, & mic monitoring

I am using a battlefield one controller with a turtle beach ear force recon 30x. The controller has 3.5mm jack. I have also tried an older xbox controller with the mic that came with the xbox, along with a turtle beach elite pro plugged into my battlefield
    controller. So I have tried various combinations of controllers and mics, and this does not seem to fix the problem.
  6. JamesTech Win User

Turtle Beach X12 no bass with X1

I had to hookup my Turtle Beach X12 to my TV (RCA jacks) and plug the mic into Xbox Controller adapter - Now it works with both 360 and One (just plug mic into controller I'm using)

Just remember to turn down volume when watching TV as that sound will come out also
Thema:

1. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller... - Similar Threads - Turtle Beach mic

2. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  3. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  4. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  5. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  6. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  7. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  8. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  9. Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat: All my settings are on for the mic turtle beach sent me a new headset and still i get muted 7440d5ed-baa1-411b-a281-b75658bc72a2
  10. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work: Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox...