Turtle beach 420x headset

Discus and support Turtle beach 420x headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; anyone have the turtle beach 420x wireless headset and have problems with microphone not working. I can hear everyone in the party but they can't hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SplendidFrog840, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Turtle beach 420x headset

anyone have the turtle beach 420x wireless headset and have problems with microphone not working. I can hear everyone in the party but they can't hear me.

:)

SplendidFrog840, Jul 13, 2017
  2. Turning on wireless headset won't turn off sound on TV automatically

Is this a limitation of XBOX ONE? on my ps4, turning on a headset will turn off the tv sound.

Turtle Beach 420x+

BOOMgoesTheRick, Jul 13, 2017
  3. socaldave1
    socaldave1 Guest
    socaldave1, Jul 13, 2017
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Your Gaming Setup And Accessories

I play from the sofa on the "Big Screen" while the wifey is in front of my PC monitor (using an HDMI switch to switch from PC to Xbox )

I use a Astro A50 Wireless headset for multiplayer games and late night gaming to not wake the entire house!

The wife uses a Turtle Beach Stealth 420X headset
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Need help with 802.11n router

6. LilGurt Win User

Chat Headsets

I, thankfully, havent had this issue. I forked out a little extra money and bought the Turtle Beach Stealth 420x and i absolutely love them. Had them for 4 years now.
  7. ocelot20 Win User

TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

There are 3 truly wireless XB1 headsets I believe. The Turtle Beach 420x / 500x / 800x. Now I have personally used the 500p (the PlayStation version of the 500x). For the money these are really good. Great sound and the 7.1 DTS surround sound works really
    well. The battery life was pretty good as well (about 15 hours).

I now own the Elite 800 (PlayStation version of 800x but the 800 works with XB1 as well). There 800 and the 800x are the exact same headset. Only difference being the 800 works with pretty much everything. But for XB1 you need a chat adapter. The 800x is
    for XB1 only and is fully wireless even for chat.

Again great sound and the 7.1 surround sound is amazing. Even has custom profile audio settings for the likes of Battlefield and Call of Duty you can download from the Turtle Beach Audio Hub. Again battery life is again really good but not as good as the
    420x. About 10 hours with the 800/800x.

OP I know you want a turly wireless headset. But if I where you I would just stick to the Pulse Elite. They also work on XB1 (in case you did not know). Obviously you have to connect the headset to the controller via wire. So not what you are looking for
    but at least you won't have to buy yet another headset right?

If you must have 100% wireless for the XB1. Then the 420x/500x/800x is what you are looking for. Again if you have both a PS4 and XB1 then get the PlayStation version of the 500p or 800p as these work with XB1. But you need the Turtle Beach chat cable from
    headset to controller for XB1 chat.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

having connection issues kinects and turtle beach head phones

Thema:

Turtle beach 420x headset

1. Turtle beach 420x headset - Similar Threads - Turtle beach 420x

2. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  5. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  6. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  7. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  8. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  9. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...
  10. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...