Turn Off Voice Command Not Working Properly?

Discus and support Turn Off Voice Command Not Working Properly? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone else been experiencing voice command Turn-Off problems? I use the "Xbox Turn Off" voice command, and it brings up the "Are you sure?"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MKielbasa, Mar 25, 2014.

1. MKielbasa
    MKielbasa Guest

Has anyone else been experiencing voice command Turn-Off problems? I use the "Xbox Turn Off" voice command, and it brings up the "Are you sure?" prompt. It then will not "hear" me saying Yes (or No, as I tested.) It seems to hear everything else just fine.
    This happened once or twice before the update last week, but now will not work properly in this aspect at all now.

:)

MKielbasa, Mar 25, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    RippenHarra, Mar 25, 2014
  3. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest
    Turn off voice commands?

Don't know what your missing, Kinect is a great addition to the console - give it a shot if you have the space.

PorQ 201, Mar 25, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Mar 25, 2014
  5. MKielbasa
    MKielbasa Guest
    I'll try that that. I'm also finding out that yesterday and just now, watching a recorded show from my cable box DVR (going thru the X1) tends to seize up my cable box onscreen. I can change the channels using the remote, but the picture stays where it was
    & frozen there. Thanks for the answer. I'll try it tomorrow morning after work.

MKielbasa, Mar 25, 2014
  6. MKielbasa
    MKielbasa Guest
    Thank you, Maxen13! Decided to try it real quick before getting ready for work tonight. It seems to have worked for the voice command, so far. I hope that solved the cable box DVR issue. I'll find that out tomorrow or Thurs.

MKielbasa, Oct 31, 2018
  7. MKielbasa Win User

Thank you, Maxen13! Decided to try it real quick before getting ready for work tonight. It seems to have worked for the voice command, so far. I hope that solved the cable box DVR issue. I'll find that out tomorrow or Thurs.
  8. MKielbasa Win User

I'll try that that. I'm also finding out that yesterday and just now, watching a recorded show from my cable box DVR (going thru the X1) tends to seize up my cable box onscreen. I can change the channels using the remote, but the picture stays where it was
    & frozen there. Thanks for the answer. I'll try it tomorrow morning after work.
  9. maxen Win User

10. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox One "Xbox On, Xbox Off" commands not working

11. maximus5403 Win User

Turn off voice commands?

Thanks for the help! I'm going to just turn off Kinect since I don't use it anyway.
Thema:

1. Turn Off Voice Command Not Working Properly? - Similar Threads - Turn Off Voice

2. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  6. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  7. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  8. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  9. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  10. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770