turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed

Discus and support turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'll appreciate the help. after inspecting the xbox site for hours, I couldn"t cancell the renewel. what happened is that after few months of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WeaponDIAGNOSIS, Apr 10, 2014.

1. turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed

Hi

I'll appreciate the help. after inspecting the xbox site for hours, I couldn"t cancell the renewel.

what happened is that after few months of monthly charged by credit card, renewing automaticaly, my son registered

to a ONE YEAR live, purchased in cash not credit card. now when i look up the subscriptions, it tell me there are 2:

the monthly which continues, and the 12M which is connected to the credit card (probably since the account name remained the same)

the system, because of some reason, doesn't let me make the change. We're afraid that if i cancell the credit number, it will cancell also the 12M live which we want to keep on

Something I can do?

:)

WeaponDIAGNOSIS, Apr 10, 2014
  2. Ilene 4 Life
    Ilene 4 Life Guest
    Renewel issues

On Dec 5 or 6 I purchased a free 1 month gold membership from my dashboard using my prepaid card. The purchased was successful. I received a comfirmation email from xbox stating im a gold member. I then wanted to turn off auto-renewel. I turned off auto
    renewel on my account at xbox.com. I received another confirmation letter from xbox stating that I turn it off auto-renewel. On Dec 21 on my console I recieved an alert asking me if I want to renew my gold membership my options were yes or no. I choose no.
    But according to my account status on my console the renewel is still monthly it should say renewel off. What is going on here? I shouldnt be charged for another gold membership. I've done this before on my moms gamertag I never had any issues but this time
    I am why is that?

Ilene 4 Life, Apr 10, 2014
  3. PilkoPants
    PilkoPants Guest
    Expired credit card

the if it doesnt work i will call up to turn off the automatic renewel as it still wont let me from my laptop

PilkoPants, Apr 10, 2014
  4. turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed

Hello There WeaponDIAGNOSIS

The best thing to do is contact support and speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and
    Remove the card for you. After that, you will be able to access everything on your own. You can call 1-800-4my-xbox or reach out to them by visiting this page here. Click
    here

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Apr 12, 2014
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Hello There WeaponDIAGNOSIS

The best thing to do is contact support and speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and
    Remove the card for you. After that, you will be able to access everything on your own. You can call 1-800-4my-xbox or reach out to them by visiting this page here. Click
    here
  6. PilkoPants Win User

Expired credit card

the if it doesnt work i will call up to turn off the automatic renewel as it still wont let me from my laptop
  7. Specta 3 Win User

Can't turn off auto renewal, I'm pissed off.

Be carefull i had this problem as well and i dont use xbox live any more ,They charged my account even when i turned auto renewel off .Said they would refund me and a month later i am still waiting for it .
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Turning auto-renewel off

Check your Spam and Bulk mail folder on the Microsoft Account email address.

Check the Proofs on your account as well.
  9. ii MR WZRD ii Win User

Turning auto-renewel off

Ok, thank you!! I don't suppose you have the number for support or where I could get it?
Thema:

1. turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed - Similar Threads - turn off monthly

2. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  6. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  7. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  8. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  9. I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...: I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a subscription, how can I cancel the debt? 43e483d7-2f23-4c96-9e0f-c9908624157b
  10. Can you turn off automatic renewal with a 1 month free trial?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you turn off automatic renewal with a 1 month free trial?: it says monthly, I cant figure out how to turn it off. Or can you? I know microsoft is tricksy. f4839ba3-d7d0-47a7-b1b3-03c0b2bbbc7b