Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

Discus and support Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to play multiplayer on Windows 10 xbox game pass. I got far with configuring Teredo. First, I edited the registry.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ashtrejj, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Ashtrejj
    Ashtrejj Guest

I'm trying to play multiplayer on Windows 10 xbox game pass. I got far with configuring Teredo.

First, I edited the registry.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters

Changed the DisabledComponents to 0x0

Before resetting the pc.

Then, the Teredo software became active.

But, in cmd (admin) the status......

netsh int teredo show state

Teredo is disabled and network is not configured.

How is this fixed?

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Network & internet***

:)

Ashtrejj, Jul 23, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ash,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you having issue with Teredo settings on Windows. We recommend to try the troubleshooter out for

Xbox connectivity is blocked
    . This has other troubleshooting guides within it also for Teredo.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Problemi in game coop errore Host, 1006 State of decay, Hatton Gears of War. Teredo??? Aaiutatemi! (Problems in game coop errors host, 1006 State of Decay, Hatton Gears of War. Teredo??? Help me!)

Hi there,

It's definitely possible that the issue is related to the Teredo adapter. There are many sites online where you can find the drivers like

https://www.driverguide.com/driver/download/Microsoft-Teredo-Tunneling-Adapter

I came across a thread that has the solution for re-installing the Teredo adapter that you may find helpful:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-install-teredo-tunneling-pseudo-interface/62790531-c342-4c5b-b367-542784ae768f

Let us know if this helps!
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when trying to establish Xbox networking with windows 10

5. parker_2 Win User

Xbox Live Multiplayer Server Connectivity

Didnt work at all. Can the issue is caused by not having the "teredo tunnelling pseudo interface" adapter? I dont have it on device manager.
  6. AngelMesa Win User

how to fix XBOX Windows: Teredo is unable to qualify ?

Hi MORIFUY,

Probably Teredo Adapter is disabled, pelase run this command to see if it is disabled.

netsh interface Teredo show state

To re-enable the Teredo adapter:

Right-click the Start icon, and then select Command Prompt (Admin).

Run the following command from the Admin command prompt:

netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Note The Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter will reinstall automatically. Don’t install the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface adapter manually in Device Manager, as this may cause issues with Teredo functionality.

Best Regards,

Angel.
Thema:

1. Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface - Similar Threads - Tunnel adapter Teredo

2. How do I allow teredo tunnelling?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I allow teredo tunnelling?: For context my Series X has been unable to get a Teredo IP address for a few months now and has prevented me from joining parties and playing a wide range of games in my library. I have tried all...
  3. Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...: First and First, IPV4 have Public address and Private address bcz NAT technology, more NAT means ur network have to pass more gateway (basically network have to pass more hardware), and Public...
  4. How do I add a Windows Store game to Mullvad VPN's split tunnel

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I add a Windows Store game to Mullvad VPN's split tunnel: Heya, so I've been playing ARK: Survival Evolved with my friends, but when they try to connect, they can't join unless I turn off Mullvad VPN. I've tried excluding ARK from the VPN tunneling via...
  5. Carpal Tunnel in my wrist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carpal Tunnel in my wrist: I have been using PlayStation for all my games, about the last year I have been having a soreness in my right wrist, I only play for about 20-30 minutes at a time and I don’t play much during the...
  6. Tunnel Audio, referral from Xbox support.

in XboX Insiders
    Tunnel Audio, referral from Xbox support.: Has anyone else had issues with their Xbox Series X and audio via USB? I have an Astro A50 headset, and it sounds terrible on Series X. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting already. Xbox support...
  7. How do I set up an ipv6 tunnel?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    How do I set up an ipv6 tunnel?: How do I set up an ipv6 tunnel? Hello The UK is only just started rolling out IPv6 in a few areas I think is BT and Sky are the only ISP to do so currently. Here is some more info on the IPv6...
  8. Club Limit reached - (Teredo Tunnel Filter disable Solution for IPv6 not working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Club Limit reached - (Teredo Tunnel Filter disable Solution for IPv6 not working): Hello all, I can't join or be invited to a club, When I try to join a club I got the message "You've reached your club limit, please leave a club and try again" ( - ok I get it in german because...
  9. How to Install Teredo Tunnel Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Install Teredo Tunnel Adapter: Hi, I'm playing Forza Horizon 3 on my PC and can't play Online with my Friends. Problem: I can't get the Connection: NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify I checked on the Internet how to...
  10. teredo tunnel adapter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    teredo tunnel adapter: Hello, Can you tell me where is my teredo tunnel adapter. I open device manager and look for hidden devices but its not there. I have been trying to add legacy hardware to network adapters but...