تشغيل الاكس بوكس على ال PC (Translation - Play Xbox On the PC)

Discus and support تشغيل الاكس بوكس على ال PC (Translation - Play Xbox On the PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; السلام عليكم عندي مشكلة انوه يوم ابي اجي العب او اشغل لعبه تطلع لي زي الرساله كانها تقول ناقص بيانات عشان تلعب... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by z3tr16, Sep 19, 2018.

1. z3tr16
    z3tr16 Guest

السلام عليكم

عندي مشكلة انوه يوم ابي اجي العب او اشغل لعبه تطلع لي زي الرساله كانها تقول ناقص بيانات عشان تلعب

*********************************************************************************************************

(Translation - Peace be upon you, I have a problem i dont see my father coming to play or play a game like the message she says minus data so she plays)

:)

z3tr16, Sep 19, 2018
  2. RaidAhmad
    RaidAhmad Guest
    I dont buy v baks in fortnite

عندما أريد تشغيل الشبكة لايستجيب الاكس بوكس ون

[Edit - Translation] - When I want to turn on the network I will not respond to the Xbox

RaidAhmad, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Aboroaa aljaloud

انا جديد على عالم الاكس بوكس واريد اللعب اون لاين ولاكان لاعرف كيفت لعب الجماعي وكيفيه الاشتراك واتممنه منكم ان تساعدوني

[Translation]

I am new to the world of Xbox and I want to play online and Lacan to Know adjusted collective play and how to subscribe, and you help me Atmmenh

SinkingTester68, Sep 19, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Hello z3tr16

We are attempting to resolve the situation!

Would this situation be with attempting to play with other players through a PC device?

Or would this happen to be with playing specific Xbox titles on a PC?

We will provide links that should lend a hand, this Xbox Play Anywhere article provides information about games that can be played on either
    device.

This Cross play on Windows 10 and Xbox One should provide information about playing between platforms.

Let us know if this works!

XBF Javier R, Sep 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: