Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

Discus and support Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Remy D, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Remy D
    Remy D Guest

Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game

:)

Remy D, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have enuff funds avaliable on my Microsoft account and made plenty of preorder purchase in the past.can any one help

I am glad I could assist. Kindly give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Remy D Win User

Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have enuff funds avaliable on my Microsoft account and made plenty of preorder purchase in the past.can any one help

Thank you so much it worked via web browser much appreciated 🔥🤟
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Try purchase the game from a web browser, on a PC or Mobile Device. Also use different web browsers if you're experiencing any issues. I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

So I purchase. The modern warfare 3 upgraded version, but I don't have modern warfare, 3 do I need modern warfare 3 to be upgraded like I only have war zone, so do I need the modern warfare 3?

L contact [mod removed]
    Yes you would need to purchase the digital crossplay version of mw3 in order for the vault edition upgrade to work.

The vault edition upgrade simply upgrades the digital crossplay version of mw3 to the vault edition.
Thema:

1. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have... - Similar Threads - Tryn purchase mw3

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  10. im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im tryn play local zombies on the xbox one s and the xbox one x and it lags...what do i...: im tryn play zombies locally i got the xbox one s and xboxone x with the same game on both systems plugged into 2 differnt tvs....but when i invite they are lagging and we in the same house...i...