Trying to use a custom pic but the xbox app says I'm underage (when I'm not)

Discus and support Trying to use a custom pic but the xbox app says I'm underage (when I'm not) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says... Im over 18 years old and the xbox beta app won't let me change my gamer pic.. 2a586c3a-2509-4b09-b343-c724410af4c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tiburomega7, Apr 30, 2017.

1. tiburomega7
    tiburomega7 Guest

As the title says... Im over 18 years old and the xbox beta app won't let me change my gamer pic..

:)

tiburomega7, Apr 30, 2017
  2. Sven A
    Sven A Guest
    can't post custom gamerprofileimage

hey, i'm trying to change my profile pic to something custom, for the first time, since i've always used a picture from the list you can choose from. now i'm trying to post a custom pic on IOS, but it says it says something along the lines of 'because of
    your behaviour in the past you can not do this'... while i've never ever posted a custom pic on my profile before... so there must be some kind of mistake

Sven A, Apr 30, 2017
  3. Xbox one smart glass custom gamerpic

I'm trying to get a custom gamer pic and I'm using the Xbox smart glass but everytime I do it it says change my privacy settings but I need help to figure out what settings so if anyone know please help

DiagoIsABeast, Apr 30, 2017
  4. Trying to use a custom pic but the xbox app says I'm underage (when I'm not)

Hey there, tiburomega7!

The custom gamerpic feature is currently only for adult accounts; the error you are receiving means that the age on your Xbox Account is younger than 18. There is no way around this at this time, and changing the age on your Microsoft Account will not change
    the age on your Xbox Account.

Because this is currently an Insider/Beta app feature only, keep an eye out in the future for any other updates or changes to it.

If you need assistance with any non-Insider support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 3, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, tiburomega7!

The custom gamerpic feature is currently only for adult accounts; the error you are receiving means that the age on your Xbox Account is younger than 18. There is no way around this at this time, and changing the age on your Microsoft Account will not change
    the age on your Xbox Account.

Because this is currently an Insider/Beta app feature only, keep an eye out in the future for any other updates or changes to it.

If you need assistance with any non-Insider support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Burcaliex Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

Yes but my account is already an adult account, I don't need to change my date of birth because I'm 18. So I don't understand why I can't access Xbox Insider Hub
  7. OtherWorIds Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

It is based on the age that was entered when creating the Xbox/Microsoft account. If I remember correctly, there is no way to change your date of birth on your Xbox account. Once the age entered on the account reaches its 18th birthday, you'll be able
    to migrate it into an adult account.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic

Until the age of the account is 18 or over, they won't be able to use customized gamerpics. There are no settings that can be changed to allow that.
  9. BLAST KINETIC Win User

Custom gamerpic uploaded but not updating

This has been going on for two weeks now. The custom pic still hasn't updated anywhere. Again, I'm using the Xbox Beta app for Android.
Thema:

1. Trying to use a custom pic but the xbox app says I'm underage (when I'm not) - Similar Threads - Trying custom pic

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  10. I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change a childs game pic to a customized pic: I have 2 child accounts in our family on xbox, one was able to change their proflie to have a customized profile pic and the other, it said they had to be older to change the pic. I changed the...