Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A

Discus and support Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I inherited an Xbox 360, and I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account - however it seems like I can’t create a new one or sign into an existing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raspy Mirror, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Raspy Mirror
    Raspy Mirror Guest

I inherited an Xbox 360, and I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account - however it seems like I can’t create a new one or sign into an existing one, or download the profile. Despite the console claiming it’s connected to CBox live services.

There IS an old account attached to an old profile from someone else that is sitting there unused for a few years - and I wouldn’t be able to log into which could be part of the problem.

:)

Raspy Mirror, Dec 14, 2023
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one a

3. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Error 801500A when trying to download xbox profile

4. Kathy A. Win User

Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to create an Xbox 360 profile for a child account. The error code 8015000A indicates that there may be an issue with the Xbox Live service. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check the Xbox Live service status page.

Make sure that the child account is added to a Microsoft Family Group.

• You can check this by signing in to your account (organizer) and going to: account.microsoft.com/family
    • Invite the child account or check if the child account is already added as a member.

Clear the cache on the Xbox 360 console.

• Please go to Settings > System > Storage > Highlight Hard Drive > press Y and choose Clear System Cache (3x).

Perform the troubleshooting for error code 8015000A:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. hanno67 Win User

What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix this problem please

6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox live problem

Thema:

1. Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A - Similar Threads - Trying sign live

2. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  4. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  5. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  6. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  7. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  8. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  9. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  10. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...