Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ...

Discus and support Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I need help??!!! Let me take minecraft/Happy wars for example. On windows 10, when I try and loggin to either games, it pulls up a "we are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDash151, Feb 12, 2017.

1. JDash151
    JDash151 Guest

Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ...

Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ... [​IMG]

I need help??!!! Let me take minecraft/Happy wars for example. On windows 10, when I try and loggin to either games, it pulls up a "we are connecting you to xbox live" Then a grey box appears, and they both disappear after like a second. Tried reinstalling,
    restarting and everything!!!!!! Help??!!

Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ... [​IMG]

:)

JDash151, Feb 12, 2017
  2. ethanlouks
    ethanlouks Guest
    XBOX insider hub app not working

Ive restarted my pc, reinstalled the app, and talked to multiple reps but the app still wont work.

When i launch it it comes up as a big green square window that only says "please sign in to use the xbox insider hub"

So i click the sign in button, and all that happens is a grey box pops up for a second then disappears

the box has nothing on it, just a solid grey window.

It stays on the sign in page and worn go past it.

Some actual help would be really appreciated.

ethanlouks, Feb 12, 2017
  3. What to do to play black ops while this "Downtime" is stopping you.

OK first step you need to get signed in on the dashboard, If you can't sign in on the dashboard you need to restart your router (Just unplug it for 3 seconds and plug back in).

Second. When signed in on the dashboard start the black ops game.

third while the game is starting hit the box guide button on your controller and there is a step in the game loading when it disconnects you, after it does this wait 3 seconds and hit connect to Xbox live, you should sign
    in.

after this is done back out of the menu and go to the black ops menu with the TV. pull up the guide with the guide button and you should NOT be signed in <-- I wasn't signed in on this menu.

now what you want to do is pull up the guide button and see you're not signed in the press connect to Xbox live and it should sign in.

next you will come to the multiplayer menu, you should be signed in on this menu!!!! before selecting anything on this menu check that you are still signed in. You should still be signed in.

Next press Xbox LIVE on this black ops menu it will come up with a conecting screen and you should be put in a player match lobby on black ops and are ready to play. HOPE I HELPED EVERYONE.

Divine Prod x, Feb 12, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey JDash!

That doesn't look like a good time, let's see if we can sort you out.

Are you able to log into your Windows 10 PC's Xbox app successfully? How about the Xbox Beta app? (You can search the Windows store for Xbox Beta and it should show up then.) If not, do you get an error message and/or code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) that
    you can provide us with? Are you able to play any other Windows based games such as Solitaire or Jigsaw maybe? That'll also help us try to determine where the issue may lie. Since you've reinstalled the games already, we're going to have to look elsewhere
    I think.

Keep us posted! Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ... :)

Miss Bijoux, Feb 13, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and dissapears

Hey JDash!

That doesn't look like a good time, let's see if we can sort you out.

Are you able to log into your Windows 10 PC's Xbox app successfully? How about the Xbox Beta app? (You can search the Windows store for Xbox Beta and it should show up then.) If not, do you get an error message and/or code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) that
    you can provide us with? Are you able to play any other Windows based games such as Solitaire or Jigsaw maybe? That'll also help us try to determine where the issue may lie. Since you've reinstalled the games already, we're going to have to look elsewhere
    I think.

Keep us posted! :)
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Unable to sign in to profile xbox one

I am unable to sign in to my profile on xbox one. I have done multiple hard resets and cold resets with no luck. I click my profile and the grey box pops up for my passkey but I am unable to enter it cause its just a blank grey box. This is annoying
    and irritating - I can't even add a new profile - all we get is a grey box popping up and then back to the screen
    Are you able to login on the web site
  7. SNorri17 Win User

Signing In and Adding New Sign In Issues

Nope, currently it acts as if it wants me to sign in by opening a grey box with the loading spinning circle in it. Then about 30 seconds later it closes without doing anything. Taking me back to the dashboard where it has the option to add new sign in.
  8. MochaKia Win User

Unable to sign in to profile xbox one

I am unable to sign in to my profile on xbox one. I have done multiple hard resets and cold resets with no luck. I click my profile and the grey box pops up for my passkey but I am unable to enter it cause its just a blank grey box. This is annoying
    and irritating - I can't even add a new profile - all we get is a grey box popping up and then back to the screen
    Are you able to login on the web site

Yes I can log in online and on my computer just not my console
  9. a blazin asian Win User

Bad Hard Drive

The guy above be is right, and you can actually do this on the website - I remember from when I got my second Xbox after my first one bricked. There's a section in your "My Xbox" that will allow you to send certain downloads to your current box. The only
    catch is for some of the arcade games you'll need to be signed into Xbox Live to use them. Other than that you're money!
Thema:

1. Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ... - Similar Threads - Trying sign live

2. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  4. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  5. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  6. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  7. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  8. Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A: I inherited an Xbox 360, and I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account - however it seems like I can’t create a new one or sign into an existing one, or download the profile. Despite the...
  9. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  10. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...