Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

Discus and support Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nova Shilov, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Nova Shilov
    Nova Shilov Guest

Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still happening. I have also tried sharing to my activity feed and still doesn't work??? Even when there isn't an attachment on the post and text only it just doesn't work. I have also tried to like and comment on posts but comments are not sent and likes are not liked and I try repeatedly to like it but somehow it just won't work. Seriously, what the heck is wrong with my console

I have tried many times to check my settings and fumble around with things and play on different games, but it just won't work and it keeps displaying the error messages. The weird thing is I also have tried to send a picture to my friend through Xbox one messages and it worked but not the rest of the sharing features and I do not know why

:)

Nova Shilov, Apr 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: