trying to set up xbox live account for child

Discus and support trying to set up xbox live account for child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account? They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AmeliaJK68, Apr 13, 2020.

1. AmeliaJK68
    AmeliaJK68 Guest

Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account?

They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the ChildAccountCreation page, put in my email.

I have tried using my password and the Authenticator app and keep getting one of the two messages:

https://www.microsoft.com/library/errorpages/smarterror.aspx?correlationId=xp8NE2LLH0uGSg/F.0.5.0

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

or

Microsoft

Sign in

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

(We also tried using my husband's account to authorise - he is also an organiser in our family - with same results)

Pulling my hair out here!!

:)

AmeliaJK68, Apr 13, 2020
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

No enable to play Minecraft Realms

3. pasqualeeno Win User

minecraft java

4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It seems like it might be an issue on Xbox's end and it's wrongly giving you these error messages. If you can't get around it, then yes, try to contact Support and they should be able to help you. Good luck! :)
  5. CulenBohanon Win User

Try contacting xbox support, here is a link.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

I don't know how to enable multiplayer on minecraft java edition and i'm on pc

Thema:

1. trying to set up xbox live account for child - Similar Threads - trying set live

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  5. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  6. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  7. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  8. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc
  9. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  10. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...