Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...

Discus and support Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i just got a new Xbox because my last X had a ton of problems. Now im trying to set it up and the app keeps saying that the code is wrong. How do i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RiotRosa, Jul 14, 2023.

1. RiotRosa
    RiotRosa Guest

Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...

So i just got a new Xbox because my last X had a ton of problems. Now im trying to set it up and the app keeps saying that the code is wrong. How do i fix this?? Im about to give up with xbox’s if i dont get it to work soon

:)

RiotRosa, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do to fix this??

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly restart your mobile device along with your Xbox, RiotRosa. Please perform the steps below on your Xbox:

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

After that, try again.
  3. Unlinked Zink Win User

error code 80070057

hi i have had the error code pop up when i was purchasing the 1 month free gold that is on my dashboard and it keeps saying " sorry there's a problem with the xbox service. try again later. and the status/error code is 80070057 can some tell me what i am
    doing wrong or tell me what to do.

thanks
  4. 03f77bdc-5339-443d-b Win User

Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?

I’ve reset my Xbox and it is still not working, when I try to set up my Xbox through Xbox app, it’s telling me that the code is wrong when it is not.
  5. EduardoGomez7 Win User

ERROR CODE 807B0193 HELP

I do not know what is wrong with my xbox. When I try to open any of my apps, netflix or anything else I receive ERROR CODE 807B0193. I can not find a solution or any info searching error codes so I have no Idea what
    is wrong. Please Help!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

How to transfer my games to a new Xbox One X console?

What he/she is trying to say is that you can download the enhanced features of Xbox One X enhanced games now already to make it easier to set up your One X.

As mentioned in link below.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/preparing-your-game-collection-for-use-on-xbox-one-x

List of Xbox One X enhanced games.

https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list
Thema:

1. Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do... - Similar Threads - Trying set app

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  5. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  6. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  7. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc
  8. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  9. When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my...: When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my default folder to that folder and it says it on all of my folders. I have it set to where in general it goes...
  10. My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....: As mentioned, any app or other items, such as settings. just crash out completely. I see older questions similar to this, but I'm not seeing any real resolution. MS support used to be awesome a...