Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ...

Discus and support Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of setting up accounts (didn't work), new accounts filling in boxes and giving personal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RewardedRug8513, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ...

Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of setting up accounts (didn't work), new accounts filling in boxes and giving personal information I get a screen that tells me how sorry the Xbox is that it can't download the profile right now.

After searching on the web I find a lot of others who have the same issues and frustration but no solutions.

I set up his profile then needed to set up a profile for me to give parental oversight including credit card details. After all that I got the message. Not sure where to go from here.

:)

RewardedRug8513, Sep 5, 2017
  2. ip address sharing for xbox

I am trying to set up x box live for hours now, I believe my problem is ip sharing

Can anyone help

Steak Man 100, Sep 5, 2017
  3. trying to set up Xbox live for the kids but i set up a profile in my name& e mail first thinking more than one profile will be accepted. Wil i be able to use the same prepaid x box live card to set up other profiles?

Im trying to set up Xbox live for the kids.I set up a Microsoft account for myself (the adult) useing my name & e mail and got conected useing a prepaid 3 month card. then i was trying to set up my kids profiles thinking they would be activated under my
    profile but it seems i need to set my children up with microsoft accounts as well? they don't have E mail addresses. Can they have there own Gamertags on x box live? Can I use the same prepaid card for setting up other profiles?

DancyManx733659, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ...

Hey there RewardedRug8513.

To check, did you set up your child's account on an Xbox console or did you set it up here on the website? Do you have any trouble signing in here on Xbox.com with your child's account? Let us know so we can best help out Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ... :)

Mister Maka, Sep 7, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal informa

Hey there RewardedRug8513.

To check, did you set up your child's account on an Xbox console or did you set it up here on the website? Do you have any trouble signing in here on Xbox.com with your child's account? Let us know so we can best help out :)
  6. THTZWHTSH3SA1D Win User

first month free ??

After filling in info a screen will come up giving you an option for xbox live gold. click i dont want a gold membership and they give you 1 month just to try. You will need to fill in a phone number.
  7. RustyDawg37 Win User

Problem with child account on Xbox One

I would have thought that too but when my child gets into a party with the other person a warning comes up and says that there is an issue with privacy settings for my child account preventing communication. This error notice was issued before and after
    my child and their friend became xbox live friends with each other. At this time they both have each other on their friendslist. Thanks for any other ideas.
  8. Tailslide Win User

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com

I have all the same problems. It is not a region issue.. all my accounts and hardware have always been set to Canada. I think it's a bug with child accounts and xbox live gold.

I am just going to give up and not even try Microsoft support after reading this thread.
  9. E McSq Win User

Suspend and resume does not work.

Thanks Unholy.

My power settings:

Turn off after 6 hours,

Power mode:Instant on and all 3 boxes ticked.

Also, my games are all digital

Many thanks
Thema:

1. Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ... - Similar Threads - Trying set Live

2. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  3. I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to set up a new external SSD for my xbox series S, but when I plug it in it only...: It is a Crucial X8 1tb SSD. It is attached with a USB 3.2 cable. b9acacb0-b94d-4818-88c4-8a22d3323422
  4. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  5. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  6. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc
  7. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  8. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  9. um im trying to set my gamertag to trollface and it wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    um im trying to set my gamertag to trollface and it wont work: ive been trying to change it for a while but it wont let me change it because it has trollface, maybe because its offensive? do you guys know why? no one is using the username as well lol...
  10. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...