Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.

Discus and support Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the Deluxe MSFS on DVD's and up to Monday everything was fine and I could click on the icon and the game would start but on Tuesday instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobertPountney, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.

I bought the Deluxe MSFS on DVD's and up to Monday everything was fine and I could click on the icon and the game would start but on Tuesday instead of MSFS screen it went to Microsoft store and then got hung up on the gaming update. I then lost the game completely and have managed to get it back to the screen where it says "press any key to start", screen goes black and after a few minutes the same message comes on again. I'm lost for ideas can anyone help?

:)

RobertPountney, Feb 18, 2021
  2. RobertPountney Win User

Hi Thanks for answering. My PC has a Ryzen 7 2700 3.70ghz, RTX 2060 video card, 32 mb ram Win 10 up to date and MSFS is on a SSD. Game has been running smoothly until this week.
  3. ngocphi Win User

What is your specs of your computer
  4. chisom Win User

Forza 5 - Two player mode and skip intro?

I am having a similar issue. I am unable to skip the intro video or even play forza 5 at the moment. I start the game...then it says press A to start...I press A and the video showing the cars starts...I press A and game takes me back to press A to start
    screen...I then press A and the video starts again.

Even when nothing is pressed and the video ends, I am still taken to the press A to start screen. Stuck in an endless loop.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the issue continues. Please help
  5. AlexTsang Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox live from Windows 8.1

KatieBooty, by "entire computer freezes" do you really mean you can't use the computer by pressing any keys on keyboard (like pressing Windows key to try showing the start screen, pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Task Manager), or just the games fall into login
    loop indefinitely? Those are different.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

MSFS stuck on " Press any button to start" on xlcoud

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device do you experience this issue? Kindly also check if you can normally player other games on cloud gaming.
Thema:

1. Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop. - Similar Threads - Trying run MSFS

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  4. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  5. When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.: I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The graphics card is a Radeon RX 580. All of the games are configured in System | Display | Graphics to run on high performance. The 4 games I'll have as examples are...
  6. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  7. Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try's to run Anime Adventures but it lags...: So I use windows 7 and I upgraded to windows 10 and when i'm on windows 7 i tried to play it lags so MUCH and I upgrade to windows 10 now it also lags is this because my CPU? because i'm using i5...
  8. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50
  9. Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...: I came to he conclusion that my microsoft store thinks that my laptop is a mobile device and i want to find a fix <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***...
  10. I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox: Hello, I’m trying to sign up for Ubisoft+ on my Xbox series s. I follow the link provided and follow the steps to link my Ubisoft account to my gamer tag. After signing into Ubisoft it brings...