Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

Discus and support Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beef007, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Beef007
    Beef007 Guest

Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days

For the last few days I have been trying to send off my xbox series x controller under warranty but the website won't let me do it. Its registered and still under warranty. It goes all the way through to my address and then comes up with an error message. I managed to send this same controller off about 7 month ago and all xbox dod was probably reset or reboot it. So the same issues has started again. Problem is now their website is having problems

:)

Beef007, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I sincerely appreciate the response and I understand.

Kindly try these steps just in case it would work:

On the link: https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us

Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    Step 2 ----select see more options then subscription changes
    Step 3-----select show contact options
    Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Beef007 Win User

I have tried both. I amlicated in the UK. And contacting Microsoft does not work as you cant just send then an email or talk to somebody. They just put you in touch with this forum or other gamers or talk to an automated system.
    [​IMG]
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controller. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

If I may ask, have you tried using different browsers or devices to access the website to request a replacement order? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

If the issue still persists, I would highly recommend you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to create a warranty replacement order for your controller. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. the elz Win User

Controller issues with my xbox series S

im running

OS version 10.0.22000.3055

shell version 2111.0.2112.11002

Xbox series S updated 4 days ago.

The controllers constantly disconnect & reconnect (yes everything is up to date, tried restarting console, pairing, even tried Xbox 1 controller, same problem, so must be the update, this has been tested daily for 4 days, can only use via a USB cable)

the update does mention a problem with controllers disconnecting, but its been 4 days here & its a HUGE problem. not everyone would have a USB cable long enough and available.

This is under warranty & if not fixed soon, it will be returned under warranty.

6. Tougher25 Win User

Xbox One Controller Repair

Call xbox support line I dont know the number for your country so google it. The controllers are a really big issue with the new xbox one I have exchanged mine three times now and still have a broken one lol so good luck but if you return your controller
    you will receive a day one controller in return.
Thema:

1. Trying to return xbox controller under warrany but website is broken for the last 4 days - Similar Threads - Trying return controller

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  8. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  9. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  10. How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get better support, returned x series and all they did was reset (I tried this)...: I had an issue and my x series won’t download apps or update games. But once in a blue moon it does. So sent off under warranty but options for feedback is so poor. Now console returned and does...