Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4

Discus and support Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MRGINGER BREAD4 has been threatening to report me , everytime I don't do what he tells me to do. He has got me banned from Xbox communications for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BossMan9821, Feb 4, 2017.

1. BossMan9821
    BossMan9821 Guest

MRGINGER BREAD4 has been threatening to report me , everytime I don't do what he tells me to do. He has got me banned from Xbox communications for a week, and I did not do anything. On February 4, he tried to bully me into doing things online
    that I didn't even know. Thank you, please contact me at 228-229-8169 for more information

:)

BossMan9821, Feb 4, 2017
  2. Gamers asking to be reported?

Trying to get a free gamertag change but just report them for text/voice messages and they will get a suspension instead of a free gamertag change.

Covert Affairs-9D152A5A-7B0C-4CF8-9CC5-37C5F386B15, Feb 4, 2017
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox One Games Won't Start

Ok I just reprod the bug on my console and I filed a report. I will create a work item for it later tonight. Try switching to another gamertag and see if the game works for you.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Feb 4, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Report and block him through the console.

{Parity}, Feb 4, 2017
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry but it is against the terms of use of the forums to name and shame. If someone has done something against the ToU and CoC of the live service you can report them via the dashboard reporting tools. Go to their bio and select file complaint then follow
    the instructions provided.

onyxishere, Feb 4, 2017
  6. I would report his gamertag I am sure the enforcement team will be able to help,, but just in case you can contact Xbox Live by phone and they may be able to assist you

But i would block them you can do this by going on the profile and going on the block button

Im MrRickAstley, Feb 4, 2017
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Contacting phone support will not help. Phone support cannot help with enforcement actions

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Im MrRickAstley Win User

I would report his gamertag I am sure the enforcement team will be able to help,, but just in case you can contact Xbox Live by phone and they may be able to assist you

But i would block them you can do this by going on the profile and going on the block button
  9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but it is against the terms of use of the forums to name and shame. If someone has done something against the ToU and CoC of the live service you can report them via the dashboard reporting tools. Go to their bio and select file complaint then follow
    the instructions provided.
  10. onyxishere Win User

Contacting phone support will not help. Phone support cannot help with enforcement actions
  11. {Parity} Win User

Report and block him through the console.
  12. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I’d like to report this gamer tag

The Xbox Forums are not for posting to the Xbox Enforcement Team since they don't monitor these forums.

To report a player that behaved in an inappropriate way or has an inappropriate name or Gamertag:

Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and enter the player's Gamertag.

From the player's profile card, select Report or block.

Select Report.

Select one of the following reasons for the report.

Player name or Gamertag: The player's Gamertag or real name is inappropriate.

Since the gamer tag appears to be your gamer tag you can try and report yourself of have someone else report your gamer tag as offensive.

Please note that egregious or repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-2
Thema:

1. Trying to report a gamer gamertag:MRGINGER BREAD4 - Similar Threads - Trying report gamer

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...: I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their credentials stolen if left for a long period of...
  8. Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?: I changed my username on my main account yesterday. I was going to make a new account with that username so no one try’s to impersonate me because I play hive on Minecraft and the hive community...
  9. What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...: Seriously like I reported 3 dudes and the whole lobby even reported them I have game clip proof but was denied for the email to send it to so they can review it but nope you guys normalize...
  10. How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?: So I got accepted into a group post for someone who needed help with a yt tho um mail and I did what they asked, but after they said they’d give me a $10 Xbox gift card code for helping and I was...