Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

Discus and support Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jay Glen1, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Jay Glen1
    Jay Glen1 Guest

Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and play some new games. The only problem is my Microsoft Store refuses to work. Sometimes when I open the store it just completely freezes after clicking the install button to download the Xbox app or clicking settings. Sometimes (rarely) it won't freeze but instead, it will just infinitely load and will say that it is "pending." This issue is not only with installing new apps on the store but also with updating my current apps. I rarely use the Microsoft Store so I haven't been updating my stuff on there at all. Now whenever I try to it is just that same infinite "pending." I looked up everything I could find for this issue but could not find a solution.

Some Things I've Tried Include:

1. Tried "WSReset.exe." did not change anything.
    2. Tried "sfc /scannow" and "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth." Both did not work.
    3. Tried deleting the Microsoft Store with Windows Powershell and then reinstalling it, also did not work.
    4. Tried updating my system with all the new Windows updates with no luck.
    5. Tried troubleshooting with Windows troubleshooter said it didn't find anything wrong.
    6. tried deleting the Microsoft store and then installing the Xbox app from Xboxinstaller the installer just stopped around 15% and gave me an unknown hard error after 10 minutes or so.

Don't know if this will be any help but these are some specs:

I am on Windows 10

Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

GPU - Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060

Installed Ram - 32 Gigs

system type - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

(This is a custom-built PC)

This has been extremely frustrating, I've put a lot of time into trying to fix this issue. If anyone could lend me any sort of help that would be amazing and appreciated.

Thank you!

:)

Jay Glen1, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

how do i fix the game dead by daylight that gives me an error message (resampledmo.dll was not found)

Have you tried reinstalling the Xbox app?

If it's not working on Xbox app, you can uninstall the game then reinstall it through MS store app to see if it works.

Please also open File Explorer using the Windows key + E shortcut.

In the address bar paste the following line:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them. After removing the cache, try to start the Xbox app again.
  3. Ava Thompson1 Win User

Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!)

You should try reinstalling the Xbox App with Clean Boot. Basically, you just need to perform a clean boot on your laptops to start Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This can help eliminate software conflicts. And after performing a clean boot, try reinstalling the Xbox app from the Microsoft Store.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

(PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)

You can try reinstalling the Game Bar, just in case this app is causing conflict.

The app needs to be deleted in this way:

Open PowerShell as an administrator and copy and paste the following command:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | remove-appxpackage

Then, restart your computer install the Xbox Game Bar app from the Microsoft Store
  5. DerekBrooks2 Win User

Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002

Thanks for the reply! I was able to get it installed by uninstalling the Xbox app, deleting temp files, resetting the Microsoft Store app and deleting its cache with wsreset then reinstalling everything.
  6. BinWee03 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Hero pass

I have the Microsoft store as a app on my pc, and im wondering how you delete the add on and reinstall it.
Thema:

1. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just... - Similar Threads - Trying reinstall app

2. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  3. Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...: I need some help regarding the Xbox app on PC, everytime I try to open a game the following message appears "To enter Xbox, install this structure: Webview2 runtime", then an option appears which...
  4. Installation stopped appears while trying to reinstall games on my new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation stopped appears while trying to reinstall games on my new console: Just got a new console, and finished transferring my data to my series x, but now whenever i try to install something from the old console it just buffers for a bit and then says "installation...
  5. When trying to reinstall gta5 on my Xbox one S, it keeps saying installation stopped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to reinstall gta5 on my Xbox one S, it keeps saying installation stopped.: I've asked about this problem after trying everything, and I was suggested to reset the Xbox, which I did, and it made it install a little more and I thought it was going to work but now it does...
  6. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  7. Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070570 corrupted code when trying to reinstall Fortnite on Xbox OneS: My son had issues with Fortnite. He uninstalled following this code, did the hard reset etc...as seen on some community advice but still can not install Fortnite....keeps getting the same code....
  8. Game says: appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says: appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570).: Rocket league won’t download. “The item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570). I’ve tried reinstalling I’ve reset my xbox and xbox live...
  9. I tried to reinstall xbox app on my pc but it get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to reinstall xbox app on my pc but it get stuck: Due to some issues, I tried to reinstall XBOX app for pc, I download the XBOX installer from the web of XBOX game pass for several times. But every time when I tried to install it, it will get...
  10. Trying to reinstall gaming services with online help and get error

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall gaming services with online help and get error: I get this error whenever i try to run the command please help. [img] 155db545-5ab8-4cd4-b107-08cde4f8c423