trying to redeem code - taking me to new windows page - where to from here

Discus and support trying to redeem code - taking me to new windows page - where to from here in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all Trying to redeem code - logon to account - click on redeem code - it takes me to a Microsoft page? Where to from here? Is this something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ender men547, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Ender men547
    Ender men547 Guest

Hi all

Trying to redeem code - logon to account - click on redeem code - it takes me to a Microsoft page? Where to from here? Is this something simple Im overlooking. Trying for days to get to the part where I enter my code!!

Please HELP!!

:)

Ender men547, Jan 4, 2014
  2. BumpMySteez
    BumpMySteez Guest
    Code has already been redeemed

So i was trying to redeem my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 through mojang. I clicked the button, sent me to microsoft, I signed in with my account (my only account), and showed me the code. I forgot to copy the code like an idiot, clicked confirm and
    it just sent me back to the main microsoft page. I searched minecraft and clicked redeem code and realized I forgot to copy it. Clicked back to the page where the code was but now it says the code has already been redeemed when i havent. Went through purchase
    history and it's there but when i press install it just gives me the code that "ive already redeemed". Help, im just trying to download this game.

BumpMySteez, Jan 4, 2014
  3. im so upset i bought the day one edition and purchased xbox live gold and cant redeem the code sends me to windows page

im so confused and so upset , im not sure whats going on, i purchased the gold membership then scratched the back for the code created my accoun now trying to redeem and get box gold and as soon as i click on redeem it sends me to windows im not sure
    if microsoft wants me to download new windows explorer well i tried and cant and then i try again and then im back to the same thing i even tried paying the 59.00 again for another year and again send me to windows page please help !!!!!!!!

VexedStarfish52, Jan 4, 2014
  4. trying to redeem code - taking me to new windows page - where to from here

Do it on your Xbox man. Press the Xbox button, move to the left and scroll down to redeem code, click a, type in code off you need more help reply via this post..

FTH StealthGrvy, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: