Trying to redeem a code and it won't

Discus and support Trying to redeem a code and it won't in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to redeem a code and it won't work a8b4d360-2747-4719-aefe-81caabbd3b5a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ASSASSINPARTY22, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Trying to redeem a code and it won't

Trying to redeem a code and it won't work

:)

ASSASSINPARTY22, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you’re getting whenever you’re trying to redeem the code?
  3. kellie combs Win User

I purchased 6.00 of Microsoft currency for me to put in a game but somehow I redeemed it on Microsoft how can I get back so I can use it on my game
  4. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Exactly.....Why put a redeem code option if it won't work with a redeem code? What the heck Microsoft that's pretty ***...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem code for xbox game pass ultimate

The code will only work for first time subscriber's, so don't subscribe first or you won't be able to use the card. Try redeeming the code at http://redeem.microsoft.com
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can't redeem Gold membership prepaid card. What is Token State?

If you are trying to redeem more then one code it won't work

Trial codes aren't stackable and you must wait till the previous one expires before using the next one
Thema:

1. Trying to redeem a code and it won't - Similar Threads - Trying redeem code

2. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  3. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...
  4. I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...: I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when pressing the ‘A’ button to confirm nothing happened! I then tried to redeem it via the website to be told that the code had already been...
  5. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  6. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  7. Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.: Hello! i was trying to activate this Minty Legends Fortnite Pack that i bought a while ago (not expired) and i tried to redeem it on pc and it pulled it up, like it noticed that it was that Minty...
  8. when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....: 32$ gift card from Target and because its a Fortnite gift card it had a 16 letter and number code when redeemed in the epic games store it sent me a code to use for Xbox and when used it gave the...
  9. Keep freezing after trying to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep freezing after trying to redeem code: Hi I am trying to redeem and code for me console but every time it does it this is freezes when you try and confirm it. Have already tried the recommended advise from before is there anything else...
  10. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e